The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Highly Flammable Liquids comes as a ready-to-use pump kit, complete with F424 stainless steel pump, motor, universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP. This chemical barrel pump kit is designed for transferring high flammability liquids such as acetone, ethyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, toluene and xylene up to 800 cP from small containers, drums and IBCs.
The Flux barrel pump kit does not contain a mechanical seal and therefore is suitable for transferring solvents and other fluids that would otherwise damage a mechanical seal. In addition, the absence of a mechanical seal ensures that this solvent transfer pump will not run dry, and there will be no contamination of the liquid by shaft lubricants. The shaft of this electric drum pump for chemicals is lubricated by the pumped fluid, providing no concern for the operator or wearing seals.
Suitable for free-flowing, non-abrasive liquids that do not bond or crystallize, this solvent barrel pump has a heavy duty design that ensures long service. The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Highly Flammable Liquids is also easy to disassemble and clean with minimum effort, making it a perfect solution for many industrial applications. Ideal for use in hazardous areas, this electric drum pump is Ex protected, and it is supplied with an ATEX certificate.
Features of the Flammable Products Flux Drum Pump:
- Comes complete with 2m of universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP
- Simple operation
- Suitable for transferring high flammability liquids
- Optimum barrel emptying thanks to impeller design
- No mechanical seal
- Safe dry running of the pump
- Shaft is lubricated by the pumped fluid
- Easy to take apart for cleaning
- With either the F460 Ex 230V electric motor or the F 416 Ex air motor.
- Version in stainless steel is tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X
- FP 424 Ex S-43/38 with F 460 Ex commutator motor – 460 24 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 424 Ex S-43/38 with F 460 Ex commutator motor – 460 24 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 424 Ex S-43/38 with F 416 Ex Air compressed motor – 416 24 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 424 Ex S-43/38 with F 416 Ex Air compressed motor – 416 24 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for High Flammability Liquids is available with the following material options:
|STAINLESS STEEL 316L/316TI|
This Flux pump is a perfect pumping solution for transferring light free flowing, non-abrasive and highly flammable liquids that do not bond or crystallize from drum or IBC. The chemical barrel pump has long service life due to its heavy duty design and the absence of a mechanical sale.
- High-quality solvent drum pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – The electric drum pump for chemicals can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, making it a perfect pumping solution for many industrial applications.
- No mechanical seals – This solvent transfer pump kit is seal less, meaning that aggressive fluids can be pumped that would otherwise damage a mechanical seal and result in leaking or wear.
- ATEX certificate. – The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Highly Flammable Liquids is an ideal pumping solution for Hazardous applications, and it Ex protected.
The chemical barrel pump kit is designed for transferring high flammability liquids up to 800 cP. Typical applications for this solvent drum pump are as follows: