The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Petroleum Products is a ready to use drum fuel pump kit, supplied with the aluminium F430 pump, motor, universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP. Design for transferring petroleum products up to 1000 cP from small containers, drums and IBCs, this electric barrel pump kit is typically used for pumping diesel oil, fuel oil, hydraulic oil, lube oil and engine oil. This barrel fuel transfer pump is supplied with mechanical seal, ensuring that the fluid does not come into contact with the pump shaft apart from a small area between the impeller and the seal. Thanks to mechanical sale the Flux drum pump kit is easy to dismantle for cleaning and it can be used for various applications.
Suitable to handle adhesive media, crystallizing or harden liquids, this Flux pump has light weighted design that is easy to mover around and offers simple maintenance. Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Petroleum Products comes with aluminium outer tube and is available with the F 457 230V commutator motor or the FEM 4070 230V commutator motor depending on your application requirements..
Features of the Petroleum Flux Drum Pump:
- Comes complete with 2m of petroleum hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP
- Easy to operate
- Suitable for transferring almost all non-flammable petroleum products as well as adhesive media and liquids that crystallize or harden
- Unique impellor design enables excellent barrel emptying capabilities
- Sealed inner tube, the liquid being pumped cannot enter the inner tube
- Simple to dismantle for cleaning
- Comes complete with either the F 457 230V commutator motor or the FEM 4070 230V commutator motor.
- F 430 AL-41/38 with FEM 4070 commutator motor – 407 10 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- F 430 AL-41/38 with FEM 4070 commutator motor – 407 10 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 430 AL-41/38 with F 457 commutator motor – 457 10 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- F 430 AL-41/38 with F 457 commutator motor – 457 10 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Petroleum Products is available with the following material options:
Thanks to versatile pump design this electric barrel pump can be used for range of applications involving transferring petroleum products from drum or IBC. This Flux pump benefits from range of features that offers efficient operation. Here are some of the key benefits you can get when using the acid transferring pump kit:
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux drum pumps are well known German-made pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – This barrel fuel transfer pump can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning due to simple two-piece construction and screw-on foot piece.
- Transferring multiple fluids- The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Petroleum Products comes with a mechanic seal that protects the pump's inner tube against the pumped fluid, limiting the risk of cross-contamination.
- Optimal barrel emptying – The unique impellor design of this drum fuel pump enables excellent barrel emptying capabilities
This Flux barrel fuel pump kit is designed for transferring petroleum products. Typical applications for this barrel fuel transfer pump are as followed:
- Diesel (up to 40 °C)
- Heating oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Machine oil
- Engine oil