This Flux Barrel Pump Kit is designed for transferring petroleum products such as diesel oil, fuel oil, hydraulic oil, lube oil and engine oil. This drum pump kit is supplied with the aluminium F430 pump, motor, universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP. The F430 barrel pump is sealed by a mechanical seal, ensuring that the fluid does not come into contact with the pump shaft apart from a small area between the impeller andl seal. Thanks to this Flux drum pump being simple to take apart and clean, it is a popular choice for various uses.
Features of the Petroleum Flux Drum Pump:
- Comes complete with 2m of petroleum hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP
- Easy to operate
- Suitable for transferring almost all non-flammable petroleum products
- Unique impellor design enables excellent barrel emptying capabilities
- Sealed inner tube, the liquid being pumped cannot enter the inner tube
- Simple to dismantle for cleaning
- Comes complete with either the F 457 230V commutator motor or the FEM 4070 230V commutator motor.
- F 430 AL-41/38 with FEM 4070 commutator motor – 407 10 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- F 430 AL-41/38 with FEM 4070 commutator motor – 407 10 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 430 AL-41/38 with F 457 commutator motor – 457 10 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- F 430 AL-41/38 with F 457 commutator motor – 457 10 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Petroleum Products is available with the following material options: