The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for universal applications comes as ready to used pump kit, complete with the F430 pump in stainless steel, motor, universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP. This electric barrel pump kit is designed for use in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, paint and varnishes industries for transferring various low viscosity fluids. Suitable to transfer range of fluids including abrasive and crystallizing liquids up to 800 cP from small containers, drums and IBCs, the universal drum pump kit leads in our product range due to its versatility and long life in range of industrial applications.
This Flux pump kit is supplied with chemical barrel pump comes with a mechanical seal protecting the pump's inner tube against the pumped fluid, preventing cross-contamination. Thanks to mechanical seal the Flux drum pump kit is also easy to dismantle for cleaning and it can be used for multiple pumping applications. To enhance the pump design, this Flux pump kit is supplied in stainless steel as standard and has a steel core inner tube to provide stability and extend the service life of the mechanical seal when pumping high temperature fluids. This, combined with the optimum barrel emptying ability, makes this electric barrel pump an ideal pumping solution for handling high-grade/high-value fluids, for example, in the cosmetic industry.
Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Universal Applications is available with the F460 Ex 230V electric motor or the F416 Ex air motor and can be supplied with ATEX certification for use in hazardous areas.
Features of the Universal Flux Drum Pump:
- Comes complete with 2m of universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP
- Easy to operate
- Suitable for transferring almost all low viscosity liquids
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Sealed inner tube, the liquid being pumped cannot enter the inner tube
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- Comes complete with either the F460 Ex 230V electric motor or the F416 Ex air motor.
- The stainless steel version is certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X.
- FP 430 S-41/38 with commutator F 460 Ex – 460 20 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 430 S-41/38 with commutator F 460 Ex – 460 20 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 430 S-41/38 with compressed air motor F 416 Ex – 416 20 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 430 S-41/38 with compressed air motor F 416 Ex – 416 20 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux Drum Pump Kit for Universal Applications is available with the following material options:
|STAINLESS STEEL 316 L / 316 TI|
Thanks to versatile pump design this electric barrel pump can be used for range of applications involving transferring food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, paint and varnishes products from drum or IBC. This Flux pump benefits from range of features that offers efficient operation. Here are some of the key benefits you can get when using the barrel pump kit:
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux drum pumps are well known German-made pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – This universal drum pump can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning due to simple two-piece construction and screw-on foot piece.
- Transferring multiple fluids- The Flux barrel pump kit comes with a mechanic seal that protects the pump's inner tube against the pumped fluid, limiting the risk of cross-contamination.
- Optimal barrel emptying – The unique impellor design of this electric barrel pump enables excellent barrel emptying capabilities
This Flux drum pump kit is designed for transferring petroleum products. Typical applications for this pump kit are as followed:
- Colours and varnishes