The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for universal applications is designed for use in the food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, paint and varnishes industries for transferring various low viscosity fluids. This drum pump kit is supplied with the F430 pump in stainless steel, motor, universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP. This Flux pump is sealed by a mechanical seal, and therefore the fluid does not come into contact with the pump shaft except for a small section between the impeller and mechanical seal. These drum pumps are easy to dismantle and clean, meaning they can be used for multiple pumping applications.
Features of the Universal Flux Drum Pump:
- Comes complete with 2m of universal hose, quick action tap and compression gland in PP
- Easy to operate
- Suitable for transferring almost all low viscosity liquids
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Sealed inner tube, the liquid being pumped cannot enter the inner tube
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- Comes complete with either the F460 Ex 230V electric motor or the F416 Ex air motor.
- The stainless steel version is certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X.
- FP 430 S-41/38 with commutator F 460 Ex – 460 20 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 430 S-41/38 with commutator F 460 Ex – 460 20 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 430 S-41/38 with compressed air motor F 416 Ex – 416 20 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- FP 430 S-41/38 with compressed air motor F 416 Ex – 416 20 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux Drum Pump Kit for Universal Applications is available with the following material options:
|STAINLESS STEEL 316 L / 316 TI|