The Flux F550GS Eccentric Worm Drive Barrel Pump comes with planetary gears and is designed for transferring viscous, free-flowing products up to 30,000cP such as pastes, soaps, paints and adhesives. The wide viscosity range of this drum pump makes it a versatile solution for transferring various fluids specifically from a barrel or IBC. The progressive cavity style design of this high viscosity pump provides transfer at constant pressure, ensuring a smooth pumping action with little disturbance to the pumped product, making it ideal for shear sensitive mediums. Easy to disassemble and clean, the Flux drum pump is a perfect solution for many industrial applications. The F550GS viscous fluid pump is also lightweight, making it easy to move between drum or IBCs and suitable for applications requiring quick change.
The stator is available in a variety of materials and sealing options, and can include a mechanical seal or stuffing box, making the F550GS Flux pump suitable for many applications. This Flux electric drum pump can handle fluids containing solids up to 8mm and is also available with ATEX certification for flammable fluids or environment.
Features of the F 550GS Flux High Viscosity Drum Pump:
- Lightweight eccentric worm-drive barrel pump with planetary gear
- Ideal for dispensing from IBCs and barrels
- Recommended for high viscosity products (up to 30,000cP)
- Suitable for shear sensitive fluids and solids up to 8mm
- Horizontal and vertical use option available
- Available with mechanical seal or stuffing box
- Low wear due to low pump speed
- Low weight of the complete pump and motor unit
- Smooth pumping with very little turbulence
- Low wear, no valves, vanes etc.
- Can be used with variable or fixed speed motors
- Single-phase electric or air motors available
- Type F 550 GSX.-50/21 for use in Zone 0, tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 99 ATEX 4050/4051
- F 550 GS-50/21 TW with Torsion shaft:
- 550 24 807 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 24 810 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 24 812 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 GS-54/26 TW with Torsion shaft:
- 550 25 675 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 676 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 677 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 GS-50/21 GW with Cardan shaft:
- 550 24 847 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 24 850 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 24 852 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 GS-54/26 GW with Cardan shaft:
- 550 25 717 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 720 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 722 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 GSXA-50/21 Stator PTFE White Ex Marking II ½ G IIA T4:
- 550 23 030 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 031 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 032 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 GSXB-50/21 Stator PTFE Black Ex Marking II ½ G IIB T4:
- 550 23 410 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 411 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 412 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux F550GS Series Eccentric Worm Drive Drum Pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS 316 L||316 Ti (S)||PTFE||NBR||CSM||FKM|
Castle Pumps' experience supplying to a range of different markets means that they have detailed knowledge on certain industry requirements. For example, in this case study the customer requested a barrel pump for grease. However, due to being used within a marine environment, Castle Pumps knew that the materials needed to be corrosion resistant and therefore a stainless steel tube set was supplied.
The F550GS drum pump is known as a progressive cavity or eccentric worm drive pump, able to transfer thicker fluids from barrel or IBC. As a Flux pumps supplier, we can supply this viscous fluid pump with an electric or compressed air motor.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Wide viscosity range - This electric drum pump can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 30,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even barely moving mediums.
- Solids – Flux F550GS drum pump can handle hard and soft solid particles up to 8 mm in diameter.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity barrel pump has a smooth flow at a constant pressure offering low shear, pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Easy to disassemble and move - The F550GS can be easily taken apart for cleaning, and due to the lightweight design can be moved quickly between barrels and IBCs.
This Flux pump is a versatile pumping solution for a range of industrial applications involving viscous, shear sensitive products with solids. Due to its unique features, this high viscosity pump can provide smooth pumping and low wear as there are no valves, vanes etc.
- Vegetable oils
- Paints and varnishes
- Solder pastes
- Liquids with solid or fibrous particles