The Flux F550S eccentric worm drive drum pump, is designed to transfer highly viscous fluids up to 80,000 CP and even process paste-like fluids from drum or IBC, such as pastes, soaps, paints and adhesives. Equipped with a robust bearing flange that provides additional support, this barrel pump is perfect for continuously running applications. Due to the progressive cavity style design, this high viscosity pump provides smooth flow at constant pressure, ensuring little disruption to the pumped product and offering low shear liquid transfer. The F550S viscous fluid pump can be used in fixed installations, but also it is a portable pumping solution that can be easily moved between drums and IBCS. Easy to disassemble and clean, this Flux barrel pump is a perfect solution for many industrial applications.
The stator of the F550S barrel pump can be supplied in various materials, making it a versatile solution for any application involving transferring high viscosity fluids. This Flux electric drum pump can handle fluids containing solids up to 8mm and is also available with ATEX certification for flammable fluids or environment. The motor options for these drum pumps include three-phase electric motors and air motors, and the sealing options include a mechanical seal or stuffing box.
Features of the F 550S Flux Drum Pump:
- Eccentric worm drive drum pump with bearing flange in aluminium
- Ideal for dispensing from IBCs and barrels
- Suitable for high viscosity, pasty products (up to 80,000CP)
- Suitable for shear sensitive fluids and solids up to 8mm
- Horizontal and vertical use option available
- No valves or vanes ensures low wear
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance
- Can be used for emptying closed top drums and IBCs
- Can be used with variable or fixed speed motors
- Single phase electric or air motors available
- Type F 550 SX.-50/21 for use in Zone 0, tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 99 ATEX 4050/4051 X
- F 550 S-50/21 TW with Torsion shaft:
- 550 25 507 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 510 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 512 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 S-54/26 TW with Torsion shaft:
- 550 25 649 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 652 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 654 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 S-50/21 GW with Cardan shaft:
- 550 24 867 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 24 870 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 24 872 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 S-54/26 GW with Cardan shaft:
- 550 25 737 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 740 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 25 742 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 SXA-50/21Stator PTFE White Ex Marking II ½ G IIA T4:
- 550 23 020 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 021– 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 022 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 550 SXB-50/21Stator PTFE Black Ex Marking II ½ G IIB T4:
- 550 23 400 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 401 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 550 23 402 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux F550S Series Eccentric Worm Drive Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS 316 L||316 Ti (S)||PTFE||NBR||CSM||FKM|
Castle Pumps have a wide customer base including many manufacturing companies in different industries. As a result, there are very few liquids or pumped medium that we do not have experience in specifying a solution for. In this instance, the customer were struggling to find a pump for photopolymer resin, yet our experience knew that a progressive cavity barrel pump would be ideal.
The F550S barrel pump is known as a progressive cavity or eccentric worm drive pump, able to transfer high viscosity fluids from a barrel or IBC. As a Flux pumps supplier, we can supply this viscous fluid pump with an electric or compressed air motor.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Wide viscosity range - This electric drum pump for chemicals can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 80,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even paste-like fluids.
- Solids – Flux F550S barrel pump can handle hard and soft solid particles up to 8 mm in diameter.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity pump has a smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Easy to disassemble and move - The F550S can be easily taken apart for cleaning, and due to the lightweight design, it can be quickly moved between barrels and IBCs.
This Flux pump is a versatile pumping solution for a range of industrial applications involving viscous, shear sensitive fluids with solids. Due to its unique features, this electric barrel pump can provide smooth pumping and low wear as there are no valves, vanes etc.
- Low to high viscosity liquids (max 80,000 mPas)
- PU foams
- Thixotropic products
- Liquids solid or fibrous particles