The Flux F550TR eccentric worm drive drum pump has a horizontal design, and it is an ideal solution for pumping viscous fluids up to 80,000 CP and even processing paste-like fluids from a drum or IBC, where there is no accessibility from the top. Equipped with a robust bearing flange between the motor and the shaft that provides additional support, this electric barrel pump has excellent performance and extended service life. Due to the progressive cavity style design, the high viscosity pump provides smooth, pulsation free flow at constant pressure, ensuring little disruption to the pumped product. This makes the F550TR electric barrel pump a preferable choice for handling shear-sensitive fluids.
The F550TR viscous fluid pump can be used both in fixed installations as well as a portable pumping solution. This Flux drum pump can be mounted on a trolley or a console that can be easily moved between drums and IBCs. Easy to disassemble and clean, the high viscosity barrel pump is a perfect solution for multiple industrial applications, including pumping viscous fluids, and transferring highly flammable media, petroleum products and solvents.
The F550TR high viscosity electric drum pump is a versatile pumping solution. The viscous liquid pump can be adjusted individually based on the media's characteristics to provide efficient operation. In addition, the stator of the F550TR Flux barrel pump can be supplied in various materials, ensuring that the pump can be used for any application involving transferring high viscosity fluids. Available with ATEX certification for flammable fluids or environment, this Flux high viscosity drum pump can also be supplied with a three-phase motor or FPM compressed-air motors.
Features of the F550TR Flux Drum Pump:
- Eccentric worm drive pump with bearing flange in aluminium
- Suitable for medium to high viscosity, pasty but still free flowing products (up yo 80,000CP)
- Suitable for shear sensitive fluids.
- Air motors or three phase electric motors available
- Transfer at constant pressure
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance
- Ideal for emptying drums and IBCs which are not accessible from above
- Can be mounted on trolley or panel
- Can be used with variable or fixed speed motors
- Models available with ATEX certification
- Different stator materials are available: NBR black / white, FKM, PTFE version F 550 SXA/B only PTFE
- F 550 S2-54/26-1,000, GW, TR, Clamp
- F 550 S2-54/26-1,200, GW, TR, Clamp
The Flux F550TR Series Eccentric Worm Drive Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||Stainless Steel ||PTFE ||NBR ||FKM |
|TUBESET ||X || || || |
|STATOR || ||X ||X ||X |
The F550TR barrel pump is known as a progressive cavity or eccentric worm drive pump, designed for pumping viscous fluids from a barrel or IBC which are not accessible from above. As a Flux pumps supplier, we can supply this viscous fluid pump with an electric or compressed air motor.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well-known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Wide viscosity range - This high viscosity electric drum pump can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 80,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even paste-like fluids.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity pump has a smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, meaning it offers a pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Easy to disassemble and move - The F550TR viscous liquid pump can be easily taken apart for cleaning, and due to the lightweight design, it can be quickly moved between barrels and IBCs.
- Versatile pumping solution - This electric barrel pump can be supplied with a three-phase motor or FPM compressed-air motors. In addition, the stator of the F550TR barrel pump can be supplied in various materials, ensuring that the pump can be used in various applications.
This Flux pump is a versatile pumping solution for a range of industrial applications. Due to its unique features, this electric barrel pump can provide smooth pumping at constant pressure.
- Low to high viscosity liquids (max 80,000 mPas)
- PU foams
- Solid or fibrous
- Slightly aggressive or neutral media