The Flux JUNIORFLUX Barrel Pump kit is designed as a ready to use kit for transferring smaller quantities of acids, alkalis, deionized water, cleaning agents and photo developing fluids from a drum or IBC tank. The chemical drum pump kit, supplied complete with PVC hose and manual dispensing nozzle, has a smaller tube set diameter enabling it to access narrow-necked drums or IBCs. This electric barrel pump kit can be easily operated with one hand and requires minimal force to change between drums due to its compact and lightweight design. There is no danger of the fluid being contaminated by shaft lubricants as the pumped fluid lubricates the shaft.
The JUNIORFLUX Flux drum pump is supplied with the FEM 3070 motor as standard, which has an IP24 protection class, 2 step speed adjustment, 55m cable with 2 pole connector, 2m hose and manual dispensing nozzle. Available in 230v for long operation hours, the JUNIORFLUX electric drum pump for chemicals has a high operational safety due to the overload cut-out switch. This chemical transfer pump is a perfect solution for transferring low viscosity fluids, including acids, chemicals and light oils with viscosity up to 250 CP. As a Flux pumps supplier, we recommend this electric drum pump be used only to transfer one liquid.
Features of the Juniorflux Flux Drum Pump:
- Cost effective, lightweight chemical drum pump
- Complete with 2m hose and manual dispensing nozzle
- Suitable for transferring smaller quantities from IBCs and barrels
- Can pump out of narrow-necked containers
- Minimal force required to change drums
- With mains connection - enables very long operating times
- High operational safety due to overload cut-out switch
- Easy single-hand operation
- Low storage space required
- Popular as a cost effective chemical transfer pump
- Sealless in the liquid area
- Available in 230v
- FEM 3070 motor, IP24 protection, 2 step speed adjustment
- JUNIORFLUX F 314 PP-25/19:
- 314 43 007 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 314 43 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- JUNIORFLUX F 314 PP-32/25:
- 314 44 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- JUNIORFLUX F 314 PP/S-32/25:
- 314 44 ZV2 – 1000mm Immersion Length
The Flux Juniorflux Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
This Flux pump is a perfect cost-effective pump for transferring light fluids and chemicals from a drum or IBC. Supplied with 2m hose and manual dispensing nozzle, this is a complete dispensing solution.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Powerful commuter motors – The JUNIORFLUX electric barrel pump kit with the main connection is a perfect pumping solution for a long operating process.
- Small outer diameter –This feature allows this chemical pump to be used for narrow-necked drums and IBCs.
- Low weight – This flux drum pump kit can be easily used with one hand and move between drums or IBCs due to the light weighted and space-saving design.
- Seal-less design – The JUNIORFLUX has no mechanical seal, allowing the fluid to flow through the pump bearings and preventing leakages and wear.
Due to the chemical resistant impellers, this chemical drum pump is suitable for various industrial applications. The Flux JUNIORFLUX drum pump kit is a versatile solution as it is available in different materials compatible with various fluids making it a highly popular chemical transfer pump:
- Battery acid
- Ammonia water
- Glycols (up to 40%)
- Sodium hydroxide
- Soap solution
- Boric acid
- Phosphoric acid (up to 50%)
- Hydrochloric acid (up to 30%)
- Sulfuric acid (up to 40 %)
- Fruit acids