The Flux Viscoflux Barrel Pump is a cost-effective barrel unloading system for the transfer of highly viscous, pasty and non-free-flowing products from a drum. This Flux barrel pump is suitable for transferring a wide range of high viscosity fluid, including resins, wool wax, liquid PVC, cosmetic products and even materials, which gasify or react with oxygen. The system can be used in conjunction with any 200-litre barrel with a lid and is safe due to the material's hermetic sealing.
This high viscosity drum pump ensures that only less than 1% of the product remains after pumping, meaning there is low disposal costs due to the small residual quantity left in the drum. The follower plate system hermetically seals the pumped product, the pumping action pulls the plate down the barrel, ensuring that virtually no product remains attached to the drum wall. Easy to dismantle, this electric drum pump can be cleaned and/or serialised, making it a perfect solution for industrial and food grade application.
Viscoflux high viscosity pump has user-friendly handling due to the control unit's easy operation and the integrated transport device, providing high flexibility. This Flux barrel pump's progressive cavity style design ensures a smooth pumping, pulsation-free action with little disturbance to the pumped product. Compare to other stationary systems, the Viscoflux drum pump has a low initial cost and can be adjusted to various applications due to an extensive range of accessories (flow meters, hoses, fittings and valves, etc.). Available with a three-phase or compressed-air motor, this viscous fluid pump provides customised performance based on your requirements. The unique Viscoflux electric drum pump emptying system is also available in FDA approved models for food processing, cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
Features of the Viscoflux Flux Drum Pump:
- Low initial purchase costs compared to other stationary systems
- Suitable for high viscosity, pasty and non- free flowing products (up to 50,000CP)
- High flexibility due system mobility
- Only 1% of product left in the drum
- Hermetically sealed for process safety
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- User-friendly control interface and integrated transport device
- Wide range of accessories available including liquid flow meter, hoses, fittings and valves
- Dead man’s switch for employee safety
- Sealing options include mechanical seal or stuffing box
- Motor options include three phase electric motors and air powered motors.
- Stator available in a variety of materials to suit almost any application
- Overall the system has little dead space
- F 550 S3-54/26-400 GW TR only left operation. Aluminium bearing flange. Pinned cardan shaft:
- 550 23 634 – Open mechanical seal
- F 550 S3-54/26-400 GW L/R TR left/right operation. Aluminium bearing flange. Pinned cardan shaft:
- 550 23 700 – Bellow seal
- F 560 S3-54/26-400 TR FOOD only left operation. Stainless steel bearing flange. Cardan shaft:
- 560 25 400 – Threaded shaft, closed mechanical seal
- F 560 S3-54/26-400 TR L/R FOOD left/right operation. Stainless steel bearing flange. Cardan shaft:
- 560 23 200 – Pinned shaft, closed mechanical seal
- F 550 S2-54/26 TW TR only left operation. Aluminium bearing flange. Torsion shaft:
- 550 23 630 – 1000mm Immersion Length, open mechanical sea
- 550 23 632 – 1200mm Immersion Length, open mechanical seal
- F 550 S2-54/26 GW TR only left operation. Aluminium bearing flange. Cardan shaft:
- 550 23 660 – 1000mm Immersion Length, open mechanical seal
- 550 23 662 – 1200mm Immersion Length, open mechanical seal
- F 550 S2-54/26 TW L/R TR left/right operation. Aluminium bearing flange. Torsion shaft:
- 550 23 730 – 1000mm Immersion Length, bellow seal
- 550 23 732 – 1200mm Immersion Length, bellow seal
- F 550 S2-54/26 GW L/R TR left/right operation. Aluminium bearing flange. Cardan shaft:
- 550 23 760 – 1000mm Immersion Length, bellow seal
- 550 23 762 – 1200mm Immersion Length, bellow seal
- F 560 S3-54/26 TW TR FOOD only left operation. Stainless steel bearing flange. Torsion shaft. Closed mechanical seal:
- 560 25 410 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 560 25 412 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- F 560 S3-54/26 GW TR FOOD only left operation. Stainless steel bearing flange. Threaded Cardan shaft. Closed mechanical seal:
- 560 25 440 – 1000mm Immersion Length
The Flux Viscoflux Drum Pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS 316 L||316 Ti (S)||PTFE||NBR||CSM||FKM|
The Viscoflux high viscosity drum pump is a cost-effective emptying system for transferring non-free-flowing and high viscosity fluids from the barrel. As a Flux pumps supplier, we can supply this barrel pump with an electric or compressed air motor.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Suitable for high viscosity - This electric drum pump can handle viscous fluids up to 50,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring paste-like fluids such as vaseline, peanut paste, paints and silicones.
- Solids – Flux Viscoflux barrel pump can handle hard and soft solid particles up to 8 mm in diameter.
- Small residual quantity- This high viscosity pump is able to pump out all the fluid in the drum leaving less than 1% in the drum with no products attached to the drum wall.
- Easy to disassemble and move - The Viscoflux can be easily taken apart for cleaning and move between barrels.
This Flux pump is a versatile pumping solution for a range of industrial and even food processing and cosmetic applications. Due to its unique features, this electric barrel pump can provide complete emptying of the drum and smooth pumping of the most viscous and shear sensitive of fluids.
- Vaseline (including from drums with inliners)
- Cosmetic products such as creams, mascara
- Lanolin and wool wax
- Structural adhesives
- Peanut paste
- Greases up to grease class 3 and coating compounds
- PVC printing/insulation dye, liquid PVC
- UV, hydro and wood filling compound
- Paints and silicones
- Sealing paste for sealing with hemp