The Gemmecotti H-IBC Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is an HTM series magnetically coupled pump placed in a carrying frame for portability. Flexible to use in different applications, this mag drive pump is an ideal solution where the pump is required to move around. The use of this system is easy and compact as it comes complete with quick-release couplings for easy connection/disconnection from an IBC. The centrifugal magnetic drive pump also benefits from a control panel with illuminated start/stop buttons, an emergency stop button and a flexible power cable.
Being constructed in plastic for pumping highly corrosive liquids, the HTM mag drive pump sealing is maintained by a magnetic coupling, eliminating the need for a wearing mechanical seal and lowering the overall maintenance costs for the pump's life cycle. The magnetically coupled centrifugal pump ensures maximum safety and efficiency by eliminating the risk of any corrosive liquids leaking from the chemical pump. Typical applications of the Gemmecotti H-IBC magnetic drive pump include; IBC transfer, highly corrosive liquids, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids.
Features of the H-IBC Mag Drive Pump:
- Magnetic drive centrifugal pump
- Portable pump system complete with quick-release couplings
- Carrying frame
- Drip tray under pump inlet
- Control panel complete with start/stop and emergency stop buttons
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids
- High torque magnetic coupling NeFeBo as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, 3 Phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Dry running protection and 2 wheeled version available on request.
- HTM 4 – 0.12Kw. Max Flow 3 m³h. Max head 5M.
- HTM 6 – DN20 outlet. 0.25Kw. Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 8M.
- HTM 10 – DN25 outlet. 0.55-1.1Kw. Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 12M.
The Gemmecotti H-IBC Portable Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pump System for IBC Tanks is available with the following material options:
|PP||PVDF||EPDM||VITON||Aluminium Oxide, Al2O3||PTFEC|
A Nuclear Laboratory in the UK required a portable magnetic drive pump for transferring Zinc Bromide from IBC’s into radiation screens. The pump needed to be lightweight, fitted to a carry frame and have a single phase 110V motor. Castle Pumps has access to a high quality range of portable chemical transfer pumps and were therefore able to supply the customer with the required pump.
The Gemmecotti H-IBC magnetically coupled pump range is a centrifugal pump typically used as a chemical pump for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable option where a portable chemical resistant pump is required
- Portable pumping solution: The H-IBC magnetic drive pump is a flexible and compact pumping solution that can be easily moved around due to the quick-release coupling, its compact shape and practical handles located on the top.
- Easy to use: This magnetically coupled centrifugal pump is completed with a control panel composed of illuminated start and stops push buttons, a red LED for power on, an emergency stop button with manual restoration, and a specific container to collect dripping fluid.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The H-IBC centrifugal pump series has a simple design, which makes it an extremely reliable pumping solution that provides cost-effective maintenance and has a long service life.
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive centrifugal pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
The H-IBC mag drive pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation. In addition, the magnetically coupled pump series has a portable design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal pumping solution for highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants