The Gemmecotti H-IBC Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is a HTM series magnetically coupled pump placed in a carrying frame for portability. The use of this system is flexible as it comes complete with quick release couplings for easy connection/disconnection from an IBC. The system also includes a control panel with illuminated start/stop buttons, emergency stop button and flexible power cable. The HTM Mag Drive pump is constructed in plastic and designed for pumping highly corrosive liquids; sealing is maintained by a magnetic coupling, this eliminates the need for a mechanical seal and lowers the overall maintenance costs for the life cycle of the pump. The magnetic sealing system ensures maximum safety and efficiency by eliminating the risk of any corrosive liquids leaking from the pump. Typical applications of the Gemmecotti H-IBC magnetic coupling pump include; IBC transfer, highly corrosive liquids, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids.
Features of the H-IBC Mag Drive Pump:
- Magnetic drive centrifugal pump
- Portable pump system complete with quick release couplings
- Carrying frame
- Drip tray under pump inlet
- Control panel complete with start/stop and emergency stop buttons
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids
- High torque magnetic coupling NeFeBo as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, 3 Phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Dry running protection and 2 wheeled version available on request.
- HTM 4 – 0.12Kw. Max Flow 3 m³h. Max head 5M.
- HTM 6 – DN20 outlet. 0.25Kw. Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 8M.
- HTM 10 – DN25 outlet. 0.55-1.1Kw. Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 12M.
The Gemmecotti H-IBC Portable Magnetic Drive Centrifugal Pump System for IBC Tanks is available with the following material options:
|PP||PVDF||EPDM||VITON||Aluminium Oxide, Al2O3||PTFEC|
A Nuclear Laboratory in the UK required a portable magnetic drive pump for transferring Zinc Bromide from IBC’s into radiation screens. The pump needed to be lightweight, fitted to a carry frame and have a single phase 110V motor. Castle Pumps has access to a high quality range of portable chemical transfer pumps and were therefore able to supply the customer with the required pump.