The Gemmecotti HCM Series Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is a thermoplastic magnetically coupled pump designed from solid block plastic to ensure a strong and resilient structure. The HCM mag drive pump series is designed for pumping highly corrosive liquids, including toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids. Due to the robust pump design, HCM magnetic drive centrifugal pump has a great resistance in terms of pressure and temperature, making it an ideal pumping solution for heavy-duty applications.
Thanks to its magnetic coupling, this mag drive pump benefits from not needing a mechanical seal that may be prone to wear, lowering the overall maintenance costs for the pump's life cycle. The magnetic sealing system ensures maximum safety and efficiency by removing the risk of any corrosive liquids leaking from the pump. Eliminating the seals for magnetically coupled pumps also get rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning cost-effective and efficient pump operation. Popular applications of the HTM magnetic drive centrifugal pump includes chemicals, corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, hydrocarbons, pyrophoric, heat transfer oils, refrigerants and cryogenics, radioactive liquids.
Features of the HCM Mag Drive Pump:
- Thermoplastic magnetic drive centrifugal pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- Machined from solid block plastic
- Strong and robust structure
- Flanged connections as standard
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230v, Three-phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- Dry running protection available on request
- HCM 32-25 - Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 14M. DN25 outlet. 0.55 Kw.
- HCM 40-32 - Max Flow 18 m³h. Max head 26M. DN32 outlet. 1.1/1.5 Kw.
- HCM 50-40 - Max Flow 29 m³h. Max head 27M. DN40 outlet. 2.2/3 Kw.
- HCM 65-50L - Max Flow 54 m³h. Max head 35M. DN50 outlet. 4 Kw.
- HCM 65-50H - Max Flow 54 m³h. Max head 35M. DN50 outlet. 5.5/7.5/9 Kw.
- HCM 80-65 - Max Flow 95 m³h. Max head 40M. DN65 outlet. 7.5/11/15/18.5 Kw.
- HCM 100-80 - Max Flow 130 m³h. Max head 48M. DN80 outlet. 11/15/18.5/22 Kw.
The Gemmecotti HCM Series thermoplastic centrifugal mag drive pumps are available with the following material options:
The Gemmecotti HCM magnetically coupled pump range is a centrifugal pump designed for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable option where a reliable chemical transfer pump is required for heavy-duty applications.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The HCM mag drive centrifugal pump series has a simple design, which makes it an extremely reliable pumping solution that provides cost-effective maintenance and has a longer service life
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
The HCM mag drive pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation. In addition, the magnetically coupled centrifugal pump series has a seal less design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal chemical pump solution for highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants