The Gemmecotti HCM Series Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is a thermoplastic magnetically coupled pump machined from solid block plastic to ensure a strong and robust structure. The HCM series is designed for pumping highly corrosive liquids and for heavy duty applications. Thanks to its magnetic coupling, this mag drive pump benefits from not needing a mechanical seal and lowers the overall maintenance costs for the life cycle of the pump. The magnetic sealing system also ensures maximum safety and efficiency by eliminating the risk of any corrosive liquids leaking from the pump. Therefore, typical applications of the Gemmecotti HCM magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps include highly corrosive liquids, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids.
Features of the HCM Mag Drive Pump:
- Thermoplastic magnetic drive centrifugal pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids
- Machined from solid block plastic
- Strong and robust structure
- Flanged connections as standard
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230v, Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- Dry running protection available on request
- HCM 32-25 - Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 14M. DN25 outlet. 0.55 Kw.
- HCM 40-32 - Max Flow 18 m³h. Max head 26M. DN32 outlet. 1.1/1.5 Kw.
- HCM 50-40 - Max Flow 29 m³h. Max head 27M. DN40 outlet. 2.2/3 Kw.
- HCM 65-50L - Max Flow 54 m³h. Max head 35M. DN50 outlet. 4 Kw.
- HCM 65-50H - Max Flow 54 m³h. Max head 35M. DN50 outlet. 5.5/7.5/9 Kw.
- HCM 80-65 - Max Flow 95 m³h. Max head 40M. DN65 outlet. 7.5/11/15/18.5 Kw.
- HCM 100-80 - Max Flow 130 m³h. Max head 48M. DN80 outlet. 11/15/18.5/22 Kw.
The Gemmecotti HCM Series thermoplastic centrifugal mag drive pumps are available with the following material options: