The Gemmecotti HPP/HPF Series Magnetic Drive Pump is a thermoplastic rotary vane pump that is magnetically coupled constructed in PP or PVDF. This range of mag drive pumps has a high chemical resistance and is typically used as chemical pumps to transfer highly corrosive, toxic, noxious, and carcinogenic liquids. The vane pumps HPP/HPF are ideal for low flow/high head applications such as pilot plants and sampling. Thanks to the innovative design of the Gemmecotti vane magnetic drive pumps, there is no direct connection between the electric motor shaft and the impeller, meaning no mechanical seals are needed that may wear, and the risk of leakage is eliminated.
The sealing of this mag drive pump series is maintained by a magnetic coupling, which removes the need for a mechanical seal and ensures safety by eradicating the risk of any corrosive fluids leaking from the pump. Being magnetically coupled pump, HPP/HPF range also benefit from smooth operation, less noise and wear. The Gemmecotti HPP/HPF magnetic drive pump has a simple structure that requires low maintenance, saving time and money on pump repairs and spare part costs during the pump life.
Features of the HPP/HPF Mag Drive Pump:
- Rotary vane pump
- Thermoplastic magnetically coupled pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- High torque magnetic coupling
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phases 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate and dry running protection available on request.
- HPP-HPF 1° Range. (50Hz, 1450 RPM) DN15 outlet. 0.37Kw.
- HPP 400 – PP casing. Max flow 400 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPP 300 - PP casing. Max flow 300 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPP 200 - PP casing. Max flow 200 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPP 100 - PP casing. Max flow 100 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 400 - PVDF casing. Max flow 400 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 300 - PVDF casing. Max flow 300 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 200 - PVDF casing. Max flow 200 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 100 - PVDF casing. Max flow 100 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPP-HPF 2° Range. (50Hz, 1450 RPM) DN20 outlet. 1.5Kw.
- HPP 1000 - PP casing. Max flow 1000 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPP 800 - PP casing. Max flow 800 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPP 600 - PP casing. Max flow 600 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 1000 - PVDF casing. Max flow 1000 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 800 - PVDF casing. Max flow 800 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
- HPF 600 - PVDF casing. Max flow 600 L/h, Max pressure 5 Bar.
The Gemmecotti HPP/HPF Thermoplastic Magnetic Coupling Rotary Vane Pumps are available with the following material options:
The Gemmecotti HPP/HPF magnetic drive pump range is known as a vane pump, and it can handle highly corrosive and hazardous liquids. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable option for transferring toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids.
- Leak-proof design: This magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The HPP/HPF series of mag drive pumps have a simple design, which makes them extremely reliable pumping solutions that provide cost-effective maintenance and have a longer service life
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This vane magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
The HPP/HPF vane magnetic drive pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation. In addition, these magnetically coupled pump series have a sealless design and high chemical resistance, making them an ideal chemical transfer pump solution for highly corrosive applications.
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants