The Gemmecotti HTM Series Non-Metallic Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is a plastic constructed magnetically coupled pump designed for pumping corrosive fluids. The magnetic coupling that seals the pump means that a mechanical seal in not required, thus reducing the potential maintenance costs. This also increases the safety of the pump by significantly reducing the chance of corrosive liquids leaking. The HTM series of magnetic drive centrifugal pumps are only suitable for clean liquids that do not contain any solids in suspension including highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic fluids.
Features of the HTM Mag Drive Pump:
- Plastic magnetically coupled centrifugal pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids
- High torque magnetic coupling NeFeBo as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three Phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate, dry running protection and silicon carbide sleeve bearing available on request.
- HTM 4 – 0.12Kw. Max Flow 3 m³h. Max head 5M.
- HTM 6 – DN20 outlet. 0.25Kw. Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 8M.
- HTM 10 – DN25 outlet. 0.55-1.1Kw. Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 12M.
- HTM 15 – DN40 outlet. 1.1-1.5Kw. Max Flow 22m³h. Max head 20M.
- HTM 31 – DN50 outlet. 2.2/3/4Kw. Max Flow 30 m³h. Max head 25M.
- HTM 40 – DN65 outlet. 3-4Kw. Max Flow 42 m³h. Max head 30M.
- HTM 50 – DN65 outlet. 5.5-7.5Kw. Max Flow 45 m³h. Max head 33M.
The Gemmecotti HTM Series non-metallic centrifugal mag drive pumps are available with the following material options:
|PP||PVDF||EPDM||VITON||Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3||PTFEC|