The Gemmecotti HTM Series Non-Metallic Magnetic Drive Pump is a magnetically coupled centrifugal pump constructed in thermoplastic materials (PP or PVD). This range of mag drive pumps has a high chemical resistance and is designed for transferring clean liquids that do not contain any solids in suspension, including highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids. Thanks to the innovative design of the Gemmecotti magnetic drive centrifugal pumps, there is no direct connection between the electric motor shaft and the impeller, meaning no mechanical seals that are prone to wear are needed, and the risk of leakage is eliminated.
The magnetic coupling that seals the pump means that a mechanical seal is not required, thus reducing the potential maintenance costs. This also increases the safety of the pump by significantly reducing the chance of corrosive liquids leaking. Eliminating the seals for magnetically coupled pump also get rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning cost-effective and efficient pump operation. Popular applications of the HTM magnetic drive centrifugal pump includes chemicals, corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, hydrocarbons, pyrophoric, heat transfer oils, refrigerants and cryogenics, radioactive liquids
Features of the HTM Mag Drive Pump:
- Plastic magnetically coupled centrifugal pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- High torque magnetic coupling NeFeBo as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three Phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate, dry running protection and silicon carbide sleeve bearing available on request.
- HTM 4 – 0.12Kw. Max Flow 3 m³h. Max head 5M.
- HTM 6 – DN20 outlet. 0.25Kw. Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 8M.
- HTM 10 – DN25 outlet. 0.55-1.1Kw. Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 12M.
- HTM 15 – DN40 outlet. 1.1-1.5Kw. Max Flow 22m³h. Max head 20M.
- HTM 31 – DN50 outlet. 2.2/3/4Kw. Max Flow 30 m³h. Max head 25M.
- HTM 40 – DN65 outlet. 3-4Kw. Max Flow 42 m³h. Max head 30M.
- HTM 50 – DN65 outlet. 5.5-7.5Kw. Max Flow 45 m³h. Max head 33M.
The Gemmecotti HTM Series non-metallic centrifugal mag drive pumps are available with the following material options:
|PP||PVDF||EPDM||VITON||Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3||PTFEC|
The Gemmecotti HTM magnetically coupled pump range is a centrifugal pump designed for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic fluids. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable option where a reliable chemical resistant pump is required.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The HTM mag drive centrifugal pump series has a simple design, which makes it an extremely reliable pumping solution that provides cost-effective maintenance and has a longer service life
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
The HTM mag drive centrifugal pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation. In addition, the magnetically coupled pump series has a sealless design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal chemical transfer pump solution for highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants