The Gemmecotti HTM Series Metallic Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is a metallic magnetically coupled pump constructed in AISI 316 stainless steel as standard and in Hastelloy or Titanium on request. Sealing of this mag drive pump is maintained by a magnetic coupling, which eliminates the need for a mechanical seal and reduces the pumps maintenance costs. This magnetic sealing system also eliminates the risk of leaking fluid. The HTM series of magnetic drive centrifugal pump is only suitable for clean liquids that do not contain any solids in suspension, including highly corrosive fluids and is available in an ATEX version for zone 1 and 2 environments. Consequently, popular applications of the HTM magnetically coupled centrifugal pump includes corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, hydrocarbons, pyrophorics, heat transfer oils, refrigerants and cryogenics, radioactive liquids.
Features of the HTM Mag Drive Pump:
- Metallic centrifugal magnetic coupling pump
- AISI 316 stainless steel as standard (available in Hastelloy or Titanium on request)
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate and dry running protection available on request.
- ATEX version for zone 1 and 2 available on request
- HTM 6 SS316 - DN20 outlet. 0.55Kw. Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 6M.
- HTM 10 SS316 - DN25 outlet. 1.1Kw. Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 10M.
- HTM 15 SS316 - DN40 outlet. 1.5Kw. Max Flow 22 m³h. Max head 18M.
- HTM 31 SS316 – DN50 outlet. 2.2Kw. Max Flow 32 m³h. Max head 24M.
The Gemmecotti HTM Series metallic centrifugal mag drive pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS AISI 316||Hastelloy||Titanium||EPDM||VITON||Hastelloy C276||PTFEC||Graphite|