The Gemmecotti HTM Series Metallic Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump is a metallic magnetically coupled pump constructed in AISI 316 stainless steel as standard and in Hastelloy or Titanium on request. The HTM series of mag drive centrifugal pumps are only suitable for clean liquids that do not contain any solids in suspension, including highly corrosive fluids. Thanks to the innovative design of the Gemmecotti magnetically coupled pumps, there is no direct connection between the electric motor shaft and the impeller, meaning no mechanical seals that are prone to wear are needed, and the risk of leakage is eliminated.
The sealing of this centrifugal magnetic drive pump is maintained by a magnetic coupling, which removes the need for a mechanical seal and reduces the pumps maintenance costs. Eliminating the seals for magnetically coupled pump also get rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning cost-effective and efficient pump operation. Popular applications of the HTM magnetic drive centrifugal pump includes chemicals, corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, hydrocarbons, pyrophoric, heat transfer oils, refrigerants and cryogenics, radioactive liquids. The mag drive pumps series HTM are also available in ATEX versions for zone 1 and 2.
Features of the HTM Mag Drive Pump:
- Metallic centrifugal magnetic coupling pump
- AISI 316 stainless steel as standard (available in Hastelloy or Titanium on request)
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate and dry running protection available on request.
- ATEX version for zone 1 and 2 available on request
- HTM 6 SS316 - DN20 outlet. 0.55Kw. Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 6M.
- HTM 10 SS316 - DN25 outlet. 1.1Kw. Max Flow 12 m³h. Max head 10M.
- HTM 15 SS316 - DN40 outlet. 1.5Kw. Max Flow 22 m³h. Max head 18M.
- HTM 31 SS316 – DN50 outlet. 2.2Kw. Max Flow 32 m³h. Max head 24M.
The Gemmecotti HTM Series metallic centrifugal mag drive pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS AISI 316||Hastelloy||Titanium||EPDM||VITON||Hastelloy C276||PTFEC||Graphite|
The Gemmecotti HTM magnetically coupled pump range is a centrifugal pump designed for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic fluids. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable option where a reliable chemical pump is required.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The HTM mag drive pump series has a simple design, which makes it an extremely reliable pumping solution that provides cost-effective maintenance and has a longer service life
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
- ATEX Certification: HTM centrifugal pump is also available with ATEX versions for zone 1 and 2.
The HTM mag drive centrifugal pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation. In addition, the magnetically coupled pump series has a sealless design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal chemical transfer pump solution for highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants