The Gemmecotti HTT Series Regenerative Turbine Magnetic Drive Pump is a thermoplastic magnetically coupled pump constructed in either PP or PVDF as standard. The HTT series is designed for pumping highly corrosive liquids and for fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas. Thanks to the pump’s magnetic coupling, a mechanical seal is unrequired which reduces the likeliness of corrosive fluids leaking. These mag drive pumps are designed for clean, solid-free fluids including highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids and those containing up to 20% entrained gas.
Features of the HTT Mag Drive Pump:
- Thermoplastic magnetic coupling pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids and up to 20% entrained gases
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Static shaft in high purity ceramic
- Chemical resistant PTFE/carbon sleeve bearings
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phase 50hz 60hz motors available.
- ANSI 150 Flanges, baseplate and dry running protection available on request.
- HTT 2000 - DN25 outlet. Max Flow 1 m³h. Max head 4M. 0.37Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 3000 - DN25 outlet. Max Flow 2.4 m³h. Max head 16M. 0.37/0.55Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 5000 - DN40 outlet. Max Flow 4.3 m³h. Max head 27M. 0.75/1.1Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 7000 - DN40 outlet. Max Flow 6.2 m³h. Max head 35M. 1.1/1.5/2.2Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 9000 – DN40 outlet. Max Flow 8 m³h. Max head 38M. 2.2/3Kw, 50-60Hz motor.