The Gemmecotti HTT Series Regenerative Turbine Magnetic Drive Pump is a thermoplastic magnetically coupled pump constructed in either PP or PVDF as standard. This range of magnetically coupled pumps has a high chemical resistance and is designed to pump highly corrosive liquids, and fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas. Thanks to the innovative design of the Gemmecotti magnetic drive pumps, there is no direct connection between the electric motor shaft and the impeller, meaning no wearing mechanical seals are needed, and the risk of leaking is eliminated.
The sealing of this mag drive pump series is maintained by a magnetic coupling, which removes the need for a mechanical seal and ensures safety by eradicating the risk of any corrosive fluids leaking from the pump. Suitable for pumping clean, solid-free fluids and chemicals, the HTT magnetic drive turbine pump benefits from a smooth operation, less noise and wear. The Gemmecotti HTT mag drive pump has a simple structure that requires low maintenance, saving time and money on pump repairs and spare part costs during the pump life.
Features of the HTT Mag Drive Pump:
- Thermoplastic magnetic coupling pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids and up to 20% entrained gases
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Static shaft in high purity ceramic
- Chemical resistant PTFE/carbon sleeve bearings
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phase 50hz 60hz motors available.
- ANSI 150 Flanges, baseplate and dry running protection available on request.
- HTT 2000 - DN25 outlet. Max Flow 1 m³h. Max head 4M. 0.37Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 3000 - DN25 outlet. Max Flow 2.4 m³h. Max head 16M. 0.37/0.55Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 5000 - DN40 outlet. Max Flow 4.3 m³h. Max head 27M. 0.75/1.1Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 7000 - DN40 outlet. Max Flow 6.2 m³h. Max head 35M. 1.1/1.5/2.2Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT 9000 – DN40 outlet. Max Flow 8 m³h. Max head 38M. 2.2/3Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
The Gemmecotti HTA magnetically coupled pump range is a regenerative turbine pump designed for chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical applications where a chemical resistant pump is required. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable chemical transfer pump option for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids and fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetic drive pump design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The HTT turbine pump series has a simple design, which makes it an extremely reliable pumping solution that provides cost-effective maintenance and has a longer service life
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
The HTT turbine mag drive pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation even for transferring fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas. In addition, the magnetically coupled pump series has a sealless design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal chemical pump solution in highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants