The Sero SFH series of side channel pumps are self-priming liquid ring pumps suitable for applications where a medium flow and high pressure are required. Designed for the handling of low viscosity fluids that are free of solids and those with up to 50% gas content, the side channel pump design is suitable for use with a range of liquids.
The SFH range of self-priming liquid ring pumps are supplied in a long coupled horizontal execution, and are designed for applications including fuel transfer, refrigerants, pressure boosting, condensate, sea water transfer and boiler feed.
For more information on how side channel pumps work and their typical applications, read our guide.
Features of the SFH Series Liquid Ring Pump:
- Open star impellers for high self-priming capability and easy pumping of gaseous liquids.
- Mechanical seal according to DIN 24960. Changing of the mechanical seal is possible without disassembling the pump
- Liquid lubricated bearings that guarantee high operation reliability
- Flexible coupling without spacer sleeve
- Coupling guard conforming to EN 294
- 230V, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- Optional baseplate
- Flange connections according to DIN 2501
- PN25 flanges for added security
The Sero SFH series liquid ring pumps are available with the following material options: