The Tsurumi HS Series Submersible Water Pump series allows for the free passage of solids up to 7mm. The HS Series Waster Water Pump offers robust handling capabilities due to its solid cast aluminium body, impact resistant PVC strainer base, cast iron pump casing and a wear resistant urethane vortex impeller. This Sump Pump is also available in both manual and automatic versions.
The Tsurumi HS Series Submersible Pumps are designed for use as a contractors pump to handle dewatering, water containing suspended sand and silt and site drainage. These Dewatering Pumps can also be used in other industries and utilities and for use on water features.
- Site drainage, dewatering, water containing sand and silt, ground water, spring and rain water.
- Semi-vortex urethane impeller allows free passage of solids up to 7mm.
- Manual and automatic versions available. Optional float switch available on automatic models.
- Silicon carbide double mechanical seal in an oil chamber. HS3.75S features an oil filter to maintain seal lubrication during operation
- PVC strainer base
- 10 meters of heavy duty power cable.
- Optional 50mm outlet.
- Single phase 230V / 110V 50Hz motors with built in miniature protector.
- HS2.4S M - Manual. 50mm outlet, 0.4Kw, 110/230v. 205 L/min. 12M max Head.
- HS2.4S A - Automatic with Float switch. 50mm outlet, 0.4Kw, 110/230v. 205 L/min. 12M max Head.
- HS2.75S M - Manual. 50mm outlet, 0.75Kw, 110/230v. 230 L/min. 18M max Head.
- HS2.75S A - Automatic with Float switch. 50mm outlet, 0.75Kw, 110/230v. 230 L/min. 18M max Head.
- HS3.75S M - Manual. 80mm outlet, 0.75Kw, 110/230v. 310 L/min. 18M max Head.
- HS3.75S A - Automatic with Float switch. 80mm outlet, 0.75Kw, 110/230v. 310 L/min. 18M max Head.
|URETHANE RUBBER||DUCTILE IRON CASTING||STAINLESS STEEL EN-X6Cr13|