The Boyser AMP-13/B Series Peristaltic Pump is the smallest of our hose pump range, with lower flow rates for dosing and small volume transfer applications. Whilst compact in size, this self priming peristaltic pump is heavy duty and capable of performing in the harshest of environments where other pumps fail due to dry running, clogged valves and seal failures.
The Boyser AMP is a roller operated peristaltic hose pump as opposed to being shoe operated. As less friction is generated with this design, the user benefits from lower power consumption, a lower starting torque which gives a smoother operation and makes it easier to adjust speed, and also easier hose maintenance as it doesn’t require lubrication.
Thanks to its internal hose being available in a variety of materials, its ability to handle solids, fluids with little moisture and shear sensitive mediums these Boyser pumps are extremely versatile. The wide range of applications that it is suitable for include oily sludge, bilge water, oils, shear sensitive liquids, slurries with solids present, dewatering, drainage of tanks, emergency pump leakages, food stuffs, acids, lime milk and muds.
Features of the AMP peristaltic hose pump:
- Good suction lift and self priming up to 9 metres
- Can dry run without damage and handle fluids with low moisture content
- Inner hose available in a variety of materials for compatibility with almost any fluid.
- Seal-less design makes them less likely to leak – ideal for chemicals and aggressive fluids
- Can handle solids up to pretty much the size of the peristaltic pump inlet/outlet and viscosities up to 20,000cSt
- Gentle pumping motion and low rpm means that they can handle shear sensitive fluids without disrupting the fluid’s natural structure
- Reversible operation allowing tank to tank transfer and the recovering of fluid from the dispensing hose if required at the end of transfer
- Excellent accuracy +/-1% and motor speed is proportional to flow making it ideal for dosing applications
- Patented double conical hose clamp to ensure leak free connection
- Heavy duty internal ball bearing box that means the motor and gear reducer shaft do not have to support of all of the load, adding strength and increasing life span
- Wrapped inner and outer hose, reinforced with high density pressed Nylon for longer life
- Simple and lost cost to maintain thanks to the hose being the only wearing part, which is easy to clean and replace, and the absence of valves and seals that can clog and wear.
- Available with a range of accessories including pulsation dampener, leak detector and inverter
- Variety of drive options which include fixed or variable speed (with speed control)
- 230v, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- ATEX approved, marine certification and food grade certification available
For more information on the workings of peristaltic pumps, please read our guide.
- Geared motor
- Motor variator with gear reducer
- Geared motor with integrated inverter
- Pneumatic geared motor
The Boyser AMP Series Peristaltic Tube Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||NR & NR-A||NBR & NVR-A||EPDM||Santoprene||Norprene||Tygon||Hypalon|
Castle Pumps' experience in the pump market means that the customer is always advised on the ideal type of pump for their application. In this example where a saline solution needed to be transferred slowly, Castle Pumps knew that a peristaltic pump was a perfect fit due to its low flow rate and the fact that the only wetted part that needs to be compatible with the solution was the hose.
|Marine Applications||Industrial Applications|
- Black and grey water containing solids
- Contaminated bilge water pumps
- Fish waste pumping
- Waste slurries
- Fume scrubber pumps
- Dredging pump
- Oily sludges
- Chemical dosing pump
- Waste water transfer containing solids
- Slurries and sludge pump
- Sewage pumping
- Organic waste e.g. food, manure and vegetation
- Food transfer pump
- Paint, ink, glue and dye