The Boyser AMP Series Peristaltic Pump is a self priming, positive displacement hose pump ideal for difficult conditions including high viscosity, high suction lift and drainage. The AMP series of peristaltic tube pumps can produce up to 8 bar pressure while providing varying flow rates from 10 to 1200 L/hr. The AMP series is able to self prime up to 9 metres and can dry run thanks to it having no mechanical seal to maintain.
Thanks to the internal hose being available in a variety of materials, Boyser AMP self priming peristaltic pumps can handle even the harshest of products. The wide range of applications that it is suitable for include oily sludge, bilge water, oils, shear sensitive liquids, slurries with solids present, dewatering, drainage of tanks, emergency pump leakages, food stuffs, acids, lime milk and muds.
Features of the AMP peristaltic hose pump include:
- Self priming pump up to 9 m.w.c.
- Solid handling size 10 to 22mm
- Able to run dry without damage
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Reversible rotation system
- Excellent accuracy +/- 1%
- Batch control equipment available
- Available with pulsation dampener
- Available with leakage detector
- Available with integrated inverter
- Variety of drive options which include fixed or variable speed (with speed control)
- 230v, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- ATEX approved
- Marine certification available