The Debem IM Series of vertical immersion pumps are resin encased centrifugal pumps designed for acids, alkalis or very dirty liquids containing solids. The IM vertical cantilever pump is designed primarily for fixed installations for tank to tank transfer or recirculation of fluids.
Our IM series centrifugal immersion pump has an open impeller design enabling it to handle liquids with a viscosity up to 500cps, and suspended solids up to 11mm in diameter.
Features of the IM Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Centrifugal vertically immersed sump pump
- Lift capability of 0M - Flooded
- IEC & NEMA motors available in single and 3 phase 50hz/60hz
- Zero welds and single piece construction ensures longevity
- Removable motor whilst in installation
- Extremely easy maintenance
- Available in PP or PVDF
- Length up to 1250mm
- Up to 11mm Solids Passage
|PP ||PVDF & CF ||Viton ||EPDM |
|O RING || || ||x ||x |
|Impeller ||x ||x || || |
|Pump casing ||x ||x || || |