The Debem MIDGETBOX Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is an Italian manufactured AODD pump, which as its name describes is one of the smallest and highest performing pumps in the market. Thanks to its extremely compact design makes it an ideal air operated double diaphragm pump where the installation doesn’t allow for the size of standard alternatives.
The MIDGETBOX AODD pump’s low flow rate makes it ideal for small volume transfer and dosing pump applications particularly popular in the chemical and industrial markets. Being ATEX approved to Zone 1 or 2 makes them also suitable for potentially hazardous applications.
The Debem range of air operated diaphragm pumps are what we like to describe as “Fit and forget” solutions. Thanks to their low maintenance, long service life and little manual intervention required, the air operated diaphragm pumps can just be left to do their job.
Features of the MIDGETBOX AODD Pump:
- Extremely compact design – 75mm x 121mm x 60mm max dimensions
- Can be run dry and can pump long distances and dry run without damage, making them unaffected by process stops and pauses in the production line.
- Self-priming capabilities of up to 3m for difficult suction conditions
- Can handle viscosities up to 50000 cps (depending upon installation)
- Patented stall protection - If there is a pressure imbalance the pump will continue running without stalling, reducing downtime and time consuming manual intervention.
- Easily adjustable flow - By amending the air inlet pressure, you can efficiently meet the exact flow requirements of an installation/process.
- Wide range of uses - Can handle viscous fluids with low moisture content and aggressive chemicals due to the various diaphragm materials.
- Low cost to maintain - Long life diaphragms designed for more than 50M cycles and a lot fewer internal wearing parts to maintain compared to equivalent AODD pump models.
- Fine tuning of motor speed at a constant pressure.
- Actuated via a non-lubricated air system
- 3 suction & delivery port positions
- Can be either submerged into the fluid or surface mounted
- ATEX approved to Zones 1 & 2, II 2/2 GD c IIB T135ºC & II 3/3 GD c IIB T135ºC)
Read our guide to air operated diaphragm pumps for more information on how they work and their typical applications.
The Debem Midgetbox Air Operated Diaphragm Pump is manufactured from the following material options:
1.Pumps can be supplied with single or double diaphragms
2.Parts only available on the MidgetBox:
b)PEEK Ball Seats
3.Parts only available for the Cubic 15:
a)ECTFE + CF Pump Body
d)PP, ECTFE & SS 316 Ball Seats
e)EPDM, Viton & NBR O-Rings