The Flux F426 Series Electric Barrel Pump is designed for transferring low viscosity inhomogeneous fluids including chemicals, acid and oil up to 1200cP from a barrel and IBC. This chemical drum pump is suitable for both pumping and mixing almost every fluid, which makes it the perfect solution for fluids that tend to separate, even during pumping, such as water-based paints. Complete with an adjusting level to control the ratio of pumping to mixing, this chemical pump has three operating modes: transfer, mixing only and transfer with simultaneous mixing.
Suitable for continuous running heavy duty applications, this electric drum pump for chemicals has a mechanical seal that protects bearings from abrasive particles. The F426 Flux barrel pump is lightweight and easy to move, dismantle and clean, meaning it can be used for multiple pumping applications rather than being used for a single purpose. This chemical pump is available in stainless steel or polypropylene, with a wide choice of o-ring materials, makes it a versatile solution across various industries. The Flux F426 barrel pump is also available with ATEX certificate for use in hazardous areas and with a re-enforced inner tube on PP model for increased strength and mechanical seal support.
Features of the F 426 Flux Drum Pump:
- Heavy duty, electric drum pump with mixer
- Designed for dispensing and mixing in barrels and IBCs
- Suitable for transferring low viscosity fluids including those that separate up to 1200cP
- Lever to adjust ratio of mixing to pumping including 100% mix or 100% pump
- Reliable mechanical seal
- Suitable for continuous running, heavy duty operations
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Easy to take apart and clean
- Unique steel re-inforced inner tube on PP model for increased strength and mechanical seal support in all operating temperature ranges
- Stainless steel model is tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X
- Variety of motor options available including brushless motors, commutator motors, air motors and three-phase gear motors
- FP 426 S-41/38 Stainless steel, stainless steel shaft and FKM seal:
- 426 20 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 426 20 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 426 S-41/38 Stainless steel, stainless steel shaft and FFKM seal:
- 426 29 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 426 29 012 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 426 PP-50/33 Polypropylene, hastelloy C shaft and FKM seal:
- 426 40 001 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 426 40 002 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux F426 Series Drum Pumps are available with the following material options:
|PP||STAINLESS STEEL 316 L/316 Ti (S)|
This Flux pump is a perfect pumping solution for transferring fluids that tend to separate, even during pumping from drum or IBC. The chemical transfer pump is suitable for continuous running and heavy duty operations.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – The F426 electric drum pump for chemicals can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, making it a perfect pumping solution for many industrial applications.
- Pumping and mixing function – This chemical drum pump is suitable for both pumping and/or mixing inhomogeneous fluids such as water-based paint. With the outlet closed, the F 426 can be temporarily used as a pure barrel mixer.
- Robust design – The F426 PP model has a re-enforced inner tube that provides additional support and increased service life.
The Flux F426 barrel pump is designed for transferring light liquids, including chemicals, acids and oil, up to 1200 cP. The chemical pump is ideal for use with fluids that separate, even during pumping, such as water-based paints.
- Acids such as hydrochloric acid, boric acid, sulfuric acid, citric acid
- Petroleum, diesel, heating oil, hydraulic oil, engine oil
- Gasoline, formic acid (as from 85 %), ethylene glycol