The Flux F620 S Centrifugal Vertical Immersion Pump is designed for transferring low flammable liquids from containers and tanks, either toped or closed, in fixed and mobile installations. This range of vertically immersed cantilever pumps are available in two sizes F620 S-15 and F620 S-30 both fitted with mechanical seals in ceramic oxide and FKM O-rings. The mechanical seal keeps the liquid separate from the bearings and upper shaft, which provides this Flux vertical column pump with perfect stability and ensures integrity for the mechanical seal.
Features of the F 620 Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Vertical centrifugal immersion pump
- Fitted with an open conical impeller and a ceramic oxide mechanical seal with FKM O-rings.
- Stainless steel impeller upon request
- For fluids with a maximum viscosity of 2500 mPas (cP)
- Liquid is never in contact with the bearings.
- Two models available F620 S-15 and F620 S-30 to suit different applications capacities.
- Flexible coupling pump connection.
- Available with a wide range of three phase motors from 0.75 to 4.0 kW.
- Jet proof to IP 55 and explosion proof motors to ATEX available.
- F 620 - Stainless steel, FKM seal, closed Impeller
- F 620 S-157/3 – 620 20 012 – 1200mm immersion length, 3mm impeller height
- F 620 S-157/5 – 20 23 112 – 1200mm immersion length, 5mm impeller height
The Flux F620 S Series Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Sump Pumps are available with the following material options:
|Ceramic Oxide||316 Ti (S)||Polypropylene||FKM|