The VISCOPOWER F570 sanitary barrel pump with planetary gear is designed for sanitary applications, including food processing, cosmetic, manufacturing, and the pharmaceutical market. This food grade drum pump is recommended for transferring thin to high viscosity liquids, pastes and creams up to 80,000 mPas (cP) from a drum or IBC. This Flux drum pump can be easily stripped down, cleaned and/or sterilised with minimum effort to ensure compliance with hygienic regulations. Thanks to its comprehensive modular design VISCOPOWER stainless steel barrel pumps can be disassembled in just 30 seconds, allowing quick replacement of components such as screws, stators, motors and seals for simple maintenance and cleaning and to adapt the pump to a range of applications and fluids. This means that the F570 pump is future-proofed for the ever-changing industry needs and you can save time and money investing in pump replacements.
Due to its progressive cavity design, this high viscosity barrel pump provides transfer at constant pressure, ensuring pulsation-free pumping with little disturbance to the pumped product, making it the perfect solution for transferring shear-sensitive media. Design with minimal dead space, the use of a closed mechanical seal and electropolished surfaces, the food grade barrel pump has no hidden voids or inaccessible parts. The F570 stainless steel hygienic barrel pump is FDA approved, and there are models available with 3A certificate and ATEX certificates.
This sanitary drum pump is lightweight and can be used both for stationary and mobile application that requires moving the pump between drums and IBCs. The stator of this Flux food grade electric drum pump can be supplied in various materials including NBR white, FKM and PTFE, making it a versatile solution for any application involving transferring high viscosity fluids and handling media containing solids up to 8mm. In addition, these hygienic drum pumps can be supplied in a range of motor options such as three-phase gear motor, brushless motor, compressed-air motor and commutator motor, and are available with open and close mechanical seals.
Features of the Flux F570 Food Grade Barrel Pump
- Sanitary drum pump with planetary gear
- Recommended for low to high viscosity products (up to 80,000cP)
- Suitable for shear-sensitive fluids
- Range of motor options available: three-phase gear motor, brushless motor, compressed-air motor and commutator motor
- Progressive cavity design ensures smooth pumping with very little turbulence
- Advanced pump design without any inaccessible or hidden voids
- Low-weight pump and motor
- Transfer at constant pressure
- With mechanical seal
- Comprehensive modular system allowing easy pump modifications
- Pump can be easily dismantled and cleaned in just 30 seconds
- Flow rate adjustable (in combination with frequency-controlled three-phase motor)
- FDA and 3A-approved versions
- ATEX approved explosion-protection version available
The Flux VISCOPOWER F580 Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||Stainless Steel ||PTFE ||NBR ||FKM |
|TUBESET ||X || || || |
|STATOR || ||X ||X ||X |
This Flux pump is a perfect food grade pumping solution for transferring high viscosity liquids from a drum or IBC. The food grade drum pump is FDA approved, and there are models available with 3A certificates.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well-known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for sterilisation – The F570 stainless steel drum pump can be quickly and easily taken apart in just 30 seconds for cleaning, and all elements in contact with the liquid can be sterilised. Due to its lightweight design, this drum pump can be easily moved between barrels and IBCs.
- Comprehensive modular design – The VISCOPOWER Flux barrel pumps are built with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and application flexibility, allowing quick and easy cleaning and component replacement to match your industry's ever-changing needs, media or special applications.
- Wide viscosity range - The F570 can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 80,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even barely moving fluids.
- Handle fluids containing solids – This hygienic pump can handle solids up to 8mm.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity barrel pump has smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Approved for hygienic applications – Flux F570 food grade barrel pump is FDA approved and available with 3A Certificate, meaning it is suitable for food processing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals applications.
The Flux F570 food grade drum pump is made of stainless steel and can be easily stripped down to clean and sterilise components to prevent bacteria growth. The food grade electric barrel pump is also FDA approved and is available with a 3A certificate, meaning the pump is appropriate for food contact and hygienic operations.
- Pharmaceutical ingredients
- Creams and ointments
- Lip gloss
- Tomato pastes and sauces
- Juice concentrates