The Flux F580 sanitary drum pump is designed to handle thin to highly viscous free flowing fluids, even pasty substances up to 100,000 CP. The wide viscosity range of this food grade barrel pump makes it a versatile solution for transferring fluids from barrel or IBC, meeting specific hygienic requirements for the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Equipped with a robust bearing flange that provides additional support and prevents the pump from running in the wrong direction of rotation, this high viscosity electric drum pump is perfect for continuously running applications.
Build with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and cleaning, the VISCOPOWER food grade barrel pump has a comprehensive modular design that enables disassembling in just 30 seconds. This means that Flux F580 can be cleaned and/or sterilised with minimum effort to ensure compliance with hygienic regulations. In addition, this unique modular system is future-proofing the stainless steel sanitary pump by allowing quick replacement of components such as screws, stators, motors and seals, for simpler maintenance and cleaning. Saving time and money on pump replacements and eliminating the risk of contamination, this Flux pump is a perfect solution for a range of sanitary applications involving transferring food, beverages and cosmetics.
Due to the progressive cavity style design, this Flux hygienic barrel pump provides smooth flow at constant pressure, ensuring little disruption to the pumped product and offering low shear liquid transfer. Thanks to its design with minimal dead space, the use of a closed mechanical seal and electropolished surfaces, the food grade barrel pump has no hidden voids or inaccessible parts. The F580 stainless steel drum pump is FDA approved, and there are models available with 3A certificate.
The stator of this Flux food grade electric drum pump can be supplied in various materials including NBR white, FKM and PTFE, making it a versatile solution for any application involving transferring high viscosity fluids and handling media containing solids up to 8mm. In addition, this hygienic drum pump can be supplied in a range of motor options such as three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors, and are available with open and close mechanical seals.
Features of the F580 Food Grade Flux Drum Pump:
- Sanitary drum pump with robust bearing flange
- Recommended for low to high viscosity products (up to 100,000cP)
- Advanced pump design without any inaccessible or hidden voids
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance in just 30 seconds
- Comprehensive modular system allowing easy pump modifications
- Three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors are available
- Suitable for shear-sensitive fluids.
- Vertical or horizontal use
- With mechanical seal
- FDA and 3A approved versions: ground and polished, with a closed mechanical seal in stainless steel with sliding faces in silicon carbide (SiC)
- Low wear, no valves or vanes
- Flow rate adjustable (in combination with frequency-controlled three-phase motor)
- ATEX approved explosion-protection version available
The Flux VISCOPOWER F580 Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||Stainless Steel ||PTFE ||NBR ||FKM |
|TUBESET ||X || || || |
|STATOR || ||X ||X ||X |
This Flux pump is a perfect food grade pumping solution for transferring high viscosity liquids from a drum or IBC. The food grade barrel pump is FDA approved, and there are models available with 3A certificates.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well-known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for sterilisation – The F580 stainless steel barrel pump can be quickly and easily taken apart in just 30 seconds for cleaning, and all elements in contact with the liquid can be sterilised.
- Comprehensive modular design – The VISCOPOWER Flux barrel pumps are built with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and application flexibility, allowing quick and easy component replacement and cleaning
- Sanitary design – All elements in contact with the fluid are made with stainless steel, and there are no inaccessible or hidden voids.
- Wide viscosity range – The VISCOPOWER pump can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 100,000cP, making it an ideal solution as a high viscosity barrel pump for transferring even barely moving fluids.
- Handle fluids containing solids – This hygienic pump can handle solids up to 8mm
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity barrel pump has smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Approved for hygienic applications – Flux F580 barrel pump is FDA approved and available with 3A Certificate, meaning it is suitable for food processing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals applications.
The Flux F580 food grade barrel pump is made of stainless steel and can be easily stripped down to clean and sterilise. The food grade electric drum pump is also FDA approved and is available with 3A certificate, meaning the pump is appropriate for food contact and hygienic operations.
- Screen printing ink
- wool fat, Vaseline
- Tomato sauce, dough, confectionery, sauces, baby food, fruit juice concentrates, aroma concentrate, dietary supplements, honey
- Cosmetic products, additives for creams, surfactants, peels, hair gel, lotions, shampoo