The Gemmecotti HTA Series Regenerative Turbine Magnetic Drive Pump is a metallic magnetically coupled pump constructed as standard in AISI 316 stainless steel or in Hastelloy or Titanium on special demand. The HTA series of magnetic coupling pump is designed for pumping clean, highly corrosive liquids that do not contain solids in low flow/high head applications. Thanks to its magnetic coupling, this pump benefits from not having a mechanical seal that may be prone to leak after wear, which is ideal given the nature of the liquid the pump is designed for.
The HTA mag drive pump is also available as an ATEX approved model for zone 1 and 2 applications. Popular uses include the handling of corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, hydrocarbons, pyrophorics, heat transfer oils, refrigerants and cryogenics, radioactive liquids and those containing up to 20% entrained gas.
Features of the HTA Mag Drive Pump:
- Metallic magnetic coupling pump
- AISI 316 stainless steel as standard (available in Hastelloy or Titanium on demand)
- Suitable for highly corrosive fluids
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate, suction strainer and dry running protection available on demand
- ATEX model for zone 1 and 2 available on demand
- HTA 25 – Max Flow 2 m³h. Max head 26M. DN20 outlet. 1.1 Kw.
- HTA 37 – Max Flow 3.5 m³h. Max head 44M. DN20 outlet. 1.1/2.2 Kw.
- HTA 49 – Max Flow 4.7 m³h. Max head 55M. DN25 outlet. 2.2/3 Kw.
- HTA 78 – Max Flow 7 m³h. Max head 75M. DN25 outlet. 3/4 Kw.
- EM-T ATEX versions for zone 1 and 2.
- EM-T 25 - Max Flow 2 m³h. Max head 26M. DN20 outlet. 1.1 Kw.
- EM-T 37 - Max Flow 3.5 m³h. Max head 44M. DN20 outlet. 1.1/2.2 Kw.
- EM-T 49 - Max Flow 4.7 m³h. Max head 55M. DN25 outlet. 2.2/3 Kw.
- EM-T 78 - Max Flow 7 m³h. Max head 75M. DN25 outlet. 3/4 Kw.
The Gemmecotti HTA Series Metallic Regenerative Turbine Mag Drive Pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS AISI 316||Hastelloy||Titanium||EPDM||VITON||Hastelloy C276||PTFEC|