The Gemmecotti HTA Series Regenerative Turbine Magnetic Drive Pump is a metallic magnetically coupled pump constructed as standard in AISI 316 stainless steel or in Hastelloy or Titanium on special requirement. The HTA series of magnetic drive pumps are designed for pumping clean, highly corrosive liquids that do not contain solids such as toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids and fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas. Suitable for low flow/high head applications, this mag drive pump has a robust and reliable design for maximum chemical resistance and is typically used as a chemical transfer pump.
Thanks to its magnetic coupling, this turbine pump benefits from not having a mechanical seal that may be prone to leak after wear, which is ideal given the nature of the liquid the pump is designed for. This magnetic drive pump also benefits from a smooth operation, less noise and wear, meaning the HTA regenerative turbine pump series provide efficient pump operation, cost-efficient maintenance, and long service life. The mag drive turbine pumps series HTA are also available in ATEX versions for zone 1 and 2.
Features of the HTA Mag Drive Pump:
- Metallic magnetic coupling pump
- AISI 316 stainless steel as standard (available in Hastelloy or Titanium on demand)
- Suitable for highly corrosive fluids
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phases 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- Flanges, baseplate, suction strainer and dry running protection available on demand
- ATEX model for zone 1 and 2 available on demand
- HTA 25 – Max Flow 2 m³h. Max head 26M. DN20 outlet. 1.1 Kw.
- HTA 37 – Max Flow 3.5 m³h. Max head 44M. DN20 outlet. 1.1/2.2 Kw.
- HTA 49 – Max Flow 4.7 m³h. Max head 55M. DN25 outlet. 2.2/3 Kw.
- HTA 78 – Max Flow 7 m³h. Max head 75M. DN25 outlet. 3/4 Kw.
- EM-T ATEX versions for zone 1 and 2.
- EM-T 25 - Max Flow 2 m³h. Max head 26M. DN20 outlet. 1.1 Kw.
- EM-T 37 - Max Flow 3.5 m³h. Max head 44M. DN20 outlet. 1.1/2.2 Kw.
- EM-T 49 - Max Flow 4.7 m³h. Max head 55M. DN25 outlet. 2.2/3 Kw.
- EM-T 78 - Max Flow 7 m³h. Max head 75M. DN25 outlet. 3/4 Kw.
The Gemmecotti HTA Series Metallic Regenerative Turbine Mag Drive Pumps are available with the following material options:
|SS AISI 316||Hastelloy||Titanium||EPDM||VITON||Hastelloy C276||PTFEC|
The Gemmecotti HTA magnetic drive pump range is a regenerative turbine pump designed for chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical applications where a chemical resistant pump is required. Thanks to its design benefits, this mag drive pump series is a preferable chemical pump option for transferring highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids and fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas.
- Leak-proof design: The magnetically coupled design eliminates the risk of fluid leakage. As a result, there isn't any risk of wasting expensive products or leakage of hazardous fluids.
- Reliable design: The HTA series of mag drive pumps have a simple design, which makes them extremely reliable pumping solutions that provide cost-effective maintenance and have a longer service life
- Low maintenance: By eliminating the seals, this range of magnetically coupled pumps also gets rid of associated friction loss, wear and noise, meaning efficient pump operation and saving money on spare part costs.
- Magnetic coupling: This magnetic drive pump requires no need for motor/pump alignment procedures due to being magnetically coupled.
- ATEX Certification: HTA regenerative turbine pump is also available with ATEX versions for zone 1 and 2.
The HTA turbine mag drive pump is designed with maximum safety in mind and provide an efficient and reliable operation even for transferring fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas. In addition, the magnetically coupled pump series has a sealless design and high chemical resistance, making it an ideal pumping solution for highly corrosive applications.
- High corrosive liquids and chemicals
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Chemical and petrochemical
- Paper mills
- Textile industry,
- Food processing
- Water treatment plants