The Gemmecotti HTT-SP Series Regenerative Turbine Magnetic Drive Pump is a self-priming, thermoplastic magnetically coupled pump. As standard, the HTTP-SP Series is machined from solid blocks of PP or PVDF plastics as standard to ensure a strong and robust structure, and is designed for pumping highly corrosive liquids. This magnetically coupled pump series can self-prime over 5m with water at ambient temperature and can handle fluids that contain up to 20% entrained gas.
Sealing is upheld by a magnetic coupling, which removes the requirement of a mechanical seal and consequently eliminates the risk of corrosive fluids leaking. Popular applications of these mag drive pumps include the handling of highly corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids and fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas where a self priming pump is required.
Features of the HTT-SP Mag Drive Pump:
- Self priming thermoplastic magnetic coupling pump
- Suitable for highly corrosive liquids
- Machined from solid block plastic
- Strong and robust structure
- Can handle fluids containing up to 20% entrained gas
- High torque magnetic coupling as standard
- Low maintenance costs
- 230V, Three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available.
- ANSI 150 Flanges and baseplate available on request.
- HTT-SP 5000 - Max Flow 4.5 m³h. Max head 20M. 0.75/1.1Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT-SP 7000 - Max Flow 5 m³h. Max head 22M. 1.1/1.5/2.2Kw, 50-60Hz motor.
- HTT-SP 9000 - Max Flow 6 m³h. Max head 24M. 2.2/3Kw, 50-60Hz motor.