The Flux VISCOPOWER TR progressive cavity pump has a horizontal design, and it is an ideal solution for pumping viscous fluids up to 100,000 CP and even processing paste-like fluids from a drum or IBC, where there is no accessibility from the top. This electric barrel pump is equipped with a robust bearing flange that provides additional support and prevents the pump from running in the wrong direction of rotation, ensuring excellent performance and extended service life. Built with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and cleaning, the VISCOPOWER TR high viscosity electric drum pump has a comprehensive modular design that enables disassembling in just 30 seconds. Thanks to this unique modular system allowing quick replacement of components such as screws, stators, motors and seals, this viscous fluid and chemical barrel pump can be modified to adapt to different media or any special applications. This means that this Flux drum pump is future-proofed for the ever-changing industry needs and you can save time and money investing in pump replacements.
Due to the progressive cavity style design, the high viscosity pump provides smooth, pulsation free flow at constant pressure, ensuring little disruption to the pumped product. This makes the VISCOPOWER TR electric barrel pump a preferable choice for handling shear-sensitive fluids. Thanks to its wide viscosity range, this high viscosity drum pump is a perfect solution for multiple industrial applications, including pumping viscous fluids, highly flammable media, and media containing solids up to 8mm. To further enhance the pump design, this chemical drum pump can be adjusted individually based on the media's characteristics to provide efficient operation.
The VISCOPOWER TR can be used both in fixed installations as well as a portable pumping solution. This Flux drum pump can be mounted on a trolley or a console that can be easily moved between drums and IBCs. In addition, the stator of this high viscosity electric drum pump can be supplied in various materials, ensuring that the pump can be used for any application. Available with ATEX certification for flammable fluids or environment, this Flux high viscosity drum pump can also be supplied with a three-phase motor, compressed-air motors or gear drive motor.
Features of the VISCOPOWER TR Flux Drum Pump:
- Progressive cavity pump with robust bearing flange
- Ideal for emptying drums and IBCs which are not accessible from above
- Suitable for thin to high viscosity, pasty but still free flowing products (up to 100,000CP)
- Suitable for shear-sensitive fluids
- Can handle hard and soft solid particles up to 8 mm
- Three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors are available
- Transfer at constant pressure
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance in just 30 seconds
- Can be mounted on trolley or panel
- Can be used with variable or fixed speed motors
- Models available with ATEX certification
- Different stator materials are available: NBR white, FKM, PTFE
- Comprehensive modular system allowing easy pump modifications
The Flux F550TR Series Eccentric Worm Drive Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||Stainless Steel ||PTFE ||NBR ||FKM |
|TUBESET ||X || || || |
|STATOR || ||X ||X ||X |
The VISCOPOWER TR stainless steel barrel pump is known as a progressive pump, designed for pumping viscous fluids from a barrel or IBC which are not accessible from above. As a Flux pumps supplier, we can supply this viscous fluid pump with three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well-known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Wide viscosity range - This high viscosity electric drum pump can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 100,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even paste-like fluids.
- Solids – Flux VISCOPOWER TR drum pump can handle hard and soft solid particles up to 8 mm in diameter.
- Comprehensive modular design – The VISCOPOWER TR Flux barrel pumps are built with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and application flexibility, allowing quick and easy component replacement to match your industry's ever-changing needs, media or special applications.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity pump has a smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, meaning it offers a pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Easy to disassemble and move - The electric barrel pump can be easily taken apart for cleaning, and due to its lightweight design, it can be quickly moved between barrels and IBCs.
This Flux pump is a versatile pumping solution for a range of industrial applications. Due to its unique features, this electric barrel pump can provide smooth pumping at constant pressure.
- Low to high viscosity liquids (max 100,000 mPas)
- Solid or fibrous
- Slightly aggressive or neutral media