The Debem MB Series of resin encased centrifugal pumps are chemically resistant pumps specifically designed for acids and alkalis or very dirty liquids. The MB series pump has an open impeller design enabling it to handle liquids with a viscosity up to 500cps, and small suspended solids.
Two versions of the MB plastic chemical centrifugal pump are available; with either a lip seal or bellows (mechanical) seal of which selection is based on the liquid being pumped. The pump casing is of single piece construction and weldless meaning any acid transferred will not attack the welds, which is a common weak area in welded pumps. This horizontal centrifugal pump requires a flooded suction in order to operate.
Features of the MB Single Stage Centrifugal Pump:
- Horizontal centrifugal pump
- Available with lip seal or mechanical seal
- Lift capability of 0M - Flooded
- IEC & NEMA motors available in single and 3 phase 50hz/60hz
- Zero welds and single piece construction ensures longevity
- Extremely easy maintenance
- Available in PP or PVDF
|PP ||PVDF & CF ||Viton ||EPDM |
|O RING || || ||x ||x |
|Impeller ||x ||x || || |
|Pump casing ||x ||x || || |