The Flux VISCOPOWER F580, a progressive cavity barrel pump, is designed to transfer thin to highly viscous fluids up to 100,000 CP and even process paste-like media from drum or IBC. Equipped with a robust bearing flange that provides additional support and prevents the pump from running in the wrong direction of rotation, this chemical barrel pump is perfect for continuously running applications. Built with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and cleaning, the VISCOPOWER F580 high viscosity electric drum pump has a comprehensive modular design that enables disassembling in just 30 seconds. This unique modular system is future-proofing the chemical barrel pump by allowing quick replacement of components such as screws, stators, motors and seals for simpler maintenance and cleaning, and also for flexibility in adapting it for different applications in the future. Saving time and money on pump replacements and eliminating the risk of contamination, this Flux pump is a perfect solution for a range of industrial applications involving chemicals, lubricants, pastes and adhesives.
Thanks to the progressive cavity style design, high viscosity drum pump provides smooth flow at constant pressure, ensuring little disruption to the pumped product and offering low shear liquid transfer. To further enhance the pump design, this electric drum pump for chemicals is available with ATEX certification for flammable fluids or environments.
The stator of the F580 chemical barrel pump can be supplied in various materials including NBR white, FKM and PTFE, making it a versatile solution for any application involving transferring high viscosity fluids and handling media containing solids up to 8mm. In addition, these drum pumps can be supplied in a range of motor options such as three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors, and are available with open and close mechanical seals.
Features of the Flux VISCOPOWER F580 Drum Pump:
- Horizontal and vertical use options are available
- Progressive cavity pump with robust bearing flange
- Suitable for thin to high viscosity, pasty but still free flowing products (up to 100,000CP)
- Suitable for shear-sensitive fluids
- Three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors are available
- No valves or vanes ensure low wear
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance in just 30 seconds
- Comprehensive modular system allowing easy pump modifications
- Can be used for emptying closed-top drums and IBC’s
- Can be used with variable or fixed-speed motors
- Explosion-protection version available
The Flux VISCOPOWER F580 Barrel Pumps are available with the following material options:
| ||Stainless Steel ||PTFE ||NBR ||FKM |
|TUBESET ||X || || || |
|STATOR || ||X ||X ||X |
The VISCOPOWER F580 chemical barrel pump is known as a robust progressive cavity pump, able to transfer high viscosity fluids from the barrel or IBC. As a Flux pumps supplier, we can supply this barrel pump for chemicals with three-phase motors, gear motors or compressed-air motors.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well-known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Wide viscosity range - This electric drum pump for chemicals can handle both low and high viscosity fluids up to 100,000cP, making it an ideal solution for transferring even paste-like fluids.
- Comprehensive modular design – The VISCOPOWER Flux barrel pumps are built with a special focus on easy and fast disassembly and application flexibility, allowing quick and easy component replacement and cleaning.
- Suitable for shear-sensitive liquids - This high viscosity electric drum pump has smooth flow at constant pressure offering low shear, pulsation-free liquid transfer.
- Solids – This Flux barrel pump can handle hard and soft solid particles up to 8 mm in diameter.
- Easy to clean - The F580 can be easily taken apart for cleaning in just 30 seconds.
This Flux pump is a versatile pumping solution for a range of industrial applications. Due to its unique features, this electric barrel pump can provide smooth pumping and low wear as there are no valves, vanes etc.
- Low to high viscosity liquids (max 100,000 mPas)
- Thixotropic products
- Liquids solid or fibrous particles