The Boyser RBT Series Peristaltic Pump is a self priming positive displacement hose pump designed for high viscous, high suction and drainage uses. The RBT series can produce up to 15 bar pressure while providing varying flow rates from 100 to 36,000 L/hr. These peristaltic hose pumps are able to self prime up to 9 metres and are available with a vacuum function for increased suction capabilities.
The hose is available in a range of materials, making the Boyser RBT self priming peristaltic pumps suitable for a large scope of applications; oily sludge, sewage, bilge water, oils, shear sensitive liquids, high solids slurries, dewatering, drainage of tanks, emergency pump leakages, food stuffs, acids, lime milk and muds.
The RBT peristaltic pump benefits from a heavy duty, oversized ball bearing box inside the pump that means that the motor and gear reducer shaft do not have to support all of the internal axial loads, therefore strengthening the design (see diagram). In addition to this, it has a patented pump connection system with double conical ring that ensures a safe closing mechanism and easier to adapt to any connections on the market.
Features of the RBT peristaltic tube pump include:
- Self priming pump up to 9 m.w.c.
- Available with vacuum equipment for improved suction performance
- Solid handling size 6.3 to 25mm
- Able to run dry without damage
- Internal oversized ball bearing box
- Seal-less to limit leakage
- Reversible rotation system
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Available with feed screw for heterogeneous products
- Available with pulsation dampener
- Available with leakage detector
- Available with integrated inverter
- Variety of drive options including fixed or variable speed (with speed control)
- 230v, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- Marine certification available
|Marin Applications||Industrial Applications|
- Black and grey water containing solids
- Contaminated bilge water pumps
- Fish waste pumping
- Waste slurries
- Fume scrubber pumps
- Dredging pump
- Aggressive fluids and chemical pump
- Waste water transfer containing solids
- Slurries and sludge pump
- Sewage pumping
- Organic waste e.g. food, manure and vegetation
- Food transfer pump