The Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Concentrated Acids comes as a ready-to-use pump kit, complete with a pump, motor, hose and quick action tap. This chemical barrel pump kit is designed for transferring light liquids, including chromic acid, nitric acid, sulphuric acid and sodium hypochlorite chemicals, acids and other chemicals up to 600 cP. Typically used to transfer concentrated acids from small containers such as drums and IBCs, this Flux drum pump is easy to dismantle and clean, meaning it can be used for multiple pumping applications.
This acid resistant pump kit comes with a mechanical seal protecting the pump's inner tube against the pumped fluid and preventing cross-contamination. To enhance the chemical drum pump design, this Flux pump kit is supplied in Polyvinylidenfluoride as standard and has a steel core inner tube to provide stability and extend the service life of the mechanical seal when pumping high temperature fluids. Thanks to the aluminium housing with special corrosion-resistant painting and due to the aggressive vapours, the motor of this electric drum pump for chemicals is protected, and the risk of corrosion is limited. This, combined with the optimum barrel emptying ability, makes this acid pump an ideal pumping solution for harsh chemicals and acids.
Features of the Acids Flux Drum Pump:
- Mechanically sealed pump
- Supplied with; Hose connection PVDF, Chemical hose DN 19, 2m long, 2 hose clips, Quick action tap PVDF, seal FKM, Compression gland PP
- Suitable for transferring concentrated acids
- The unique barrel pump design in PVDF comes complete with a steel cored inner tube to provide stability and extend the service life of the mechanical seal - even at high temperatures
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- Robust motor with aluminium housing and special corrosion-resistant painting
- F 458 230 volt commutator motor
The Flux Drum Pump Kit for Concentrated Acidsis available with the following material options:
Thanks to versatile pump design, this chemical barrel pump can be used for a range of applications involving pumping hazardous fluids, including chemicals, alkalis and acids from drum or IBC. This Flux pump benefits from a range of features that offers efficient operation. Here are some of the key benefits you can get when using the acid transferring pump kit:
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux drum pumps are well known German-made pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – This electric barrel pump kit can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, making it a perfect pumping solution for many industrial applications.
- Robust design – Flux Barrel Pump Kit for Concentrated Acids have a steel core inner tube to provide stability and extend the service life of the mechanical seal when pumping high temperature fluids.
- Versatile pumping solution- This acid resistant pump kit is easy to dismantle and clean, meaning it can be used for multiple pumping applications
This Flux electric barrel pump kit is designed for transferring light liquids including chemicals and acids. Typical applications for this acid pump are as followed:
- Chloric acid
- Hydrofluoric acid (up to 40%)
- Sodium hypochlorite
- Nitric acid (up to 10%)
- Sulfuric acid (up to 90%)