FLUX F416 air motors are explosion proof to ATEX Directive 94/9/EC. PTB registration No. 02 ATEX DO22-1. They are light weight, easy to handle and powerful when used in combination with FLUX drum pumps, and are ideally suited to applications where highly flammable liquids need to be transferred. These Flux pump motors are also ideal for applications that require a powerful and easy to adjust motor. Models F 416 Ex and F 416-1 Ex adjust the speed via the filter regulator lubricator unit; model F 416-2 Ex uses a ball valve.
- Air motor F 416 is explosion proof to II 2 G c IIC T6
- Variable speed control
- Motor overload proof
- 470W at 6 Bar
- Air consumption of 14 L/sec
- Air connection G ¼ (BSP ¼” Female)
- 416 00 000 – With operating valve (adjustable and lockable).
- 416 00 020 – No valve, for automatic control.
- 416 00 030 – With ball valve, to regulate speed.