The FLUX FBM 4000 brushless motor Ex features a robust and compact design with aluminium double shell housing and low noise production. It is explosion proof, tested and certified to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC. EC-Type-Examination certificate PTB 10 ATEX 1054 X. To allow for precise dispensing operations the FLUX brushless FBM 4000 Ex features a combined on/off switch and easy to use speed controlled; speed, voltage and temperature are all electronically monitored. To monitor the power and prevent the barrel pump from unintentionally re-starting, which ensures additional safety for the user, the motor includes an integral no-volt release. With negligible wear and even with continuous usage, the brushless design of this Flux pump motor guarantees low ownership cost.
- Type FBM 4000 Ex Brushless motor
- Explosion proof II 2G Ex d e IIC T6/T5 GB, protection class I
- Jet proof according to IP 55
- Includes 5 metre long power cable
- 600W, 230v, 50-60Hz
- Available with or without a plug
- 400 01 000 – 600w, 232v, 50-60Hz. With speed control. 5M power cable, plug and no-volt release.
- 400 01 001 – 600w, 230v, 50-60Hz. With speed control. 5M power cable. Without plug. With no-volt release.