The Flux JUNIORFLUX F310 Barrel Pump is a cost-effective pumping solution designed for transferring smaller quantities of low viscosity fluids from a drum or IBC tank, such as acids, chemicals and light oils up to 250 CP. The JUNIORFLUX chemical drum pump has a smaller tube diameter enabling it to access narrow-necked drums, meaning it is a perfect pumping solution for barrels and IBCs with narrow openings. This electric barrel pump can be easily operated with one hand and requires minimal force to change between drums due to its compact and lightweight design.
The F310 Flux chemical transfer pump comes complete with a mechanical seal protecting the pump's inner tube against the pumped media. Therefore, as a Flux pump supplier, we recommend selecting this barrel pump model over the Flux F314 seal-less model for transferring several different liquids as the sealed inner tube prevents the risk of cross-contamination.
This Flux drum pump is supplied with the FEM 3070 motor as standard, which has an IP24 protection class, 2 step speed adjustment, 55m cable with a 2-pole connector. Available in both 110v and 230v 50/60Hz for long operation hours, the F310 electric drum pump for chemicals has a high operational safety due to the overload cut-out switch.
Features of the Juniorflux F310 Flux Chemical Drum Pump:
- Cost effective and lightweight chemical pump
- Suitable for transferring smaller quantities from barrels and IBCs
- Can pump out of narrow-necked containers
- Minimal force required to change drums
- Mains connection enables very long operating times
- High operational safety due to overload cut-out switch
- Easy single-hand operation
- Hand nozzle always quickly at hand due to holding hook
- Low storage space required
- Popular as a cost effective chemical transfer pump
- 230v version tested to German VDE and GS
- Chemical resistant ETFE impellers
- Long-life PTFE bearings
- Also available as a Flux drum pump kit
- F 310 PP-25/19:
- 310 41 005 – 500mm Immersion Length, 230v
- 310 41 007 – 700mm Immersion Length, 230v
- 310 41 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length, 230v
- 310 41 205 – 500mm Immersion Length, 110v
- 310 41 207 – 700mm Immersion Length, 110v
- 310 41 210 – 1000mm Immersion Length, 110v
- F 310 PP-32/25:
- 310 42 005 – 500mm Immersion Length, 230v
- 310 42 007 – 700mm Immersion Length, 230v
- 310 42 010 – 1000mm Immersion Length, 230v
- 310 42 205 – 500mm Immersion Length, 110v
- 310 42 207 – 700mm Immersion Length, 110v
- 310 42 210 – 1000mm Immersion Length, 110v
The Flux JUNIORFLUX F310 Series Electric Drum Pumps are available with the following material options:
This Flux pump is a perfect cost-effective chemical transfer pump solution for transferring multiple low viscosity fluids without the risk of cross-contamination.
- High quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Powerful commuter motors – The F310 electric barrel pump with the main connection is the perfect pumping solution for a long operating process.
- Small outer diameter –This feature allows the JUNIORFLUX to be used for narrow-necked drums and IBCs.
- Ergonomic design – This flux drum pump can be easily used with one hand and move between drums or IBCs due to the light weighted and space-saving design.
Due to the long – life PTFE bearings and the chemical resistant impellers, this chemical drum pump is suitable for various industrial applications. The Flux F310 drum pump is a versatile solution as it is available in different materials compatible with various fluids, making it a popular chemical pump:
- Acids and alkalis
- Liquid fertilizers
- Cleaning solutions
- Concentrated nitric acid
- Sulphuric acid
- Acetic acid