The Azcue VRX ATEX Close Coupled Centrifugal Pump is the horizontal version of the VRX vertical immersion pump. Supplied with a vortex impeller, the pump creates a vacuum so that large solids can pass through without interfering with the pump’s internals. This single stage centrifugal pump is therefore ideal for applications involving waste water, slurries and viscous, contaminated liquids.
The Azcue VRX horizontal centrifugal pump benefits from a back pull out design, meaning that the motor can be removed without disconnecting the pump from the pipework, which is time saving and less complex when maintenance is required. Whilst being closed coupled, this vortex impeller centrifugal pump has a lantern bracket, which means that whilst being space saving in design, there is still space between the pump and motor to prevent fluid falling into the motor should the seal wear. The VRX is also available in long coupled upon request.
These Azcue pumps have a separate shaft in the pump head and motor meaning that if one shaft goes, there is no need to replace it all; a benefit over other pumps on the market that have one continuous shaft from head to motor.
- Close coupled, single stage centrifugal pump - long coupled available upon request
- ATEX approved
- Pump manufactured in Spain
- Marine type approved by all classification societies
- Vortex impeller for the large free passage of solids
- Compact horizontal design ideal for space saving installations
- Available in cast iron, 316 stainless steel and bronze for seawater
- Lantern bracket providing some space between pump head and motor
- Back pull out design for simple maintenance
- Separate shafts in the pump and motor
- Oil cooled mechanical seal
- 230v, three phase 50Hz/60Hz motors available. IP55 as standard.
- Assembly without alignment
- Supplied flanged as standard
|Marine Applications:||Industrial Applications:|
- Black and grey water containing solids
- Contaminated bilge water pumps
- Fish waste pumping
- Waste slurries
- Waste water transfer containing solids
- Slurries and sludges
- Sewage pumping
- Organic waste e.g. food, manure and vegetation