The Boyser FMP Series Peristaltic Pump is a self priming, positive displacement hose pump ideal for highly viscous and drainage applications. The FMP series can reach a maximum pressure of 8 bar whilst providing varying flow rates from 100 to 44,000 L/hr. FMP peristaltic tube pumps are able to self-prime up to 9 metres and is also available with vacuum equipment to improve the suction performance for the harshest of applications.
These peristaltic pumps have an internal hose that comes in a range of materials to handle a range of products. The core applications for the Boyser FMP self priming hose pump include sewage, bilge water, shear sensitive liquids, high solids slurries, dewatering, drainage of tanks, emergency pump leakages, food stuffs, acids, oils, lime milk and muds.
- Self priming pump up to 9 m.w.c.
- Available with vacuum equipment for improved suction performance
- Solid handling size 7 to 16.3mm
- Able to run dry without damage
- Reversible rotation system
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Available with feed screw for heterogeneous products
- Available with pulsation dampener
- Available with leakage detector
- Available with integrated inverter
- Variety of drive options which include fixed or variable speed (with speed control)
- 230v, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- ATEX approved
- Marine certification available