The Flux F 726 Centrifugal Vertical Immersion Pump is designed for extreme operating conditions for transferring & circulating corrosive or neutral liquids. Constructed with the bearing spaced along the pedestal, ensures that even where there is a heavy load it is a very smooth running centrifugal vertically immersed pump.
Typically these cantilever pumps are used in fixed applications within the chemical industry, chemical engineering industry, electroplating industry, water treatment, waste water treatment systems and steel or stainless steel pickling plants. These chemical pumps are available in a range of sizes and either in PP or PVDF, therefore making them suitable for a variety of different applications. As both bearings and seals do not come into contact with the pumped fluid, the pump is resistant against wearing and is able to be dry run.
This vertical column pump has a suction strainer welded into the cover of the pump housing or onto the extension tube, protecting the pump against the ingress of coarse impurities.
Features of the F 726 Vertical Cantilever Pump:
- Vertically immersed sump pump
- Suitable for pumping corrosive or neutral liquids at high temperatures
- Dual Antifriction bearings located in pedestal.
- Seal kit fitted to prevent vapours entering the pedestal or motor
- Support bars prevent the rotating elements from making contact with the pump housing and guarantees a very long service life, even in continuous use applications
- Very smooth running, due to robust support tube or support bars connected to the mounting flange for temperatures up to 80°C (PP) or 100°C (PVDF)
- 4 standard sizes available in polypropylene or PVDF. Immersion lengths: 300, 400, 500 plus extension tube up to 1000 mm max. Custom lengths available upon request.
- Available with a wide range of three phase motors from 0.37 to 5.5 kW, 2850 rpm, jet-proof to IP 55.
- F 726 PP2-185:
- 726 42 203 – 300mm Immersion Length
- 726 42 204 – 400mm Immersion Length
- 726 42 205 – 500mm Immersion Length
- F 726 PP2-230:
- 726 42 303 – 300mm Immersion Length
- 726 42 304 – 400mm Immersion Length
- 726 42 305 – 500mm Immersion Length
- F 726 PVDF2-185:
- 726 62 203 – 300mm Immersion Length
- 726 62 204 – 400mm Immersion Length
- 726 62 205 – 500mm Immersion Length
- F 726 PVDF2-230:
- 726 62 303 – 300mm Immersion Length
- 726 62 304 – 400mm Immersion Length
- 726 62 305 – 500mm Immersion Length
The Flux F 726 PP & PVDF Centrifugal Immersion Pumps available with the following material options: