The Flux F425 Series Electric Barrel Pump can empty up to 99.98% of the barrel contents, preventing waste and limiting fluid spillage, which makes it ideal for handling high grade/high-value fluids, for example, in the cosmetics industry. This chemical barrel pump comes complete with a flow backstop valve at the pump inlet that can be closed before removing the pump from the container. This unique feature of the chemical transfer pump makes it ideal for handling high value fluids as it ensures any excess liquid stays in the tube when moving the pump from drum to drum to prevent wastes or unnecessary expenditures.
Suitable to transfer low viscosity expensive or dangerous liquids up to 1200cP, this Flux drum pump can be used with barrels, drums or IBC's. The F425 chemical transfer pump is also lightweight and easy to move, dismantle and clean, meaning it can be used for multiple pumping applications. This electric barrel pump is available in with FFKM o-rings for handling aggressive liquids and in a variety of materials, including stainless steel and models with ATEX certificate.
Features of the F 425 Flux Drum Pump:
- Heavy duty, electric barrel pump
- Designed for up to 99.98% emptying of drums and IBCs
- Suitable for use with low viscosity fluids up to 1200cP
- Flow back stop valve
- Optimum barrel emptying due to unique impellor design
- Easily dismantled for cleaning
- Version in stainless steel is tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4110 X
- Variety of motor options available including brushless motors, commutator motors, air motors and three-phase gear motors
- FP 425 Ex-S-41/34 Stainless steel, stainless steel shaft and FKM seal:
- 425 22 008 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 425 22 011 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 425 22 013 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 425 Ex-S-41/34 Stainless steel, stainless steel shaft and FFKM seal:
- 425 29 111 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 425 29 113 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 425 Ex-S-41/34Z Stainless steel, stainless steel shaft and FKM seal. For increased pumping head:
- 425 29 031 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 425 29 033 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 425 Ex-S-41/34Z Hastelloy C, hastelloy C shaft and FFKM seal:
- 425 30 007 – 1200mm Immersion Length
- FP 425 PP-50/34 Polypropylene, hastelloy C shaft and FKM seal:
- 425 40 048 – 700mm Immersion Length
- 425 40 051 – 1000mm Immersion Length
- 425 40 053 – 1200mm Immersion Length
The Flux F425 Series Drum Pumps are available with the following material options:
|PP||STAINLESS STEEL 316 L/316 Ti (S)|
This Flux pump is a perfect pumping solution for transferring low viscosity high value or dangerous fluids from drum or IBC. The chemical transfer pump has a compact design and provide a pulsation-free transfers of fluids.
- High-quality barrel pump – Flux pumps are well known German-made barrel pumps that have been in the market for over 70 years.
- Quickly disassembled for cleaning – The F425 electric drum pump for chemicals can be quickly and easily taken apart for cleaning, making it a perfect pumping solution for many industrial applications.
- Optimal barrel emptying – This Flux pump can empty up to 99.98% of the barrel contents, providing optimal use of fluid and preventing waste.
- No fluid spillage – F425 has a unique a flow backstop valve that ensures any excess liquid stays in the tube when moving the pump from drum to drum to prevent spills and waste.
The Flux F425 drum pump is designed for transferring light liquids, including chemicals, acids and oil up to 1200 cP. The chemical pump is ideal for use with expensive or dangerous liquids where spills should be avoided.
- Acids such as hydrochloric acid, boric acid, sulfuric acid, citric acid
- Petroleum, diesel, heating oil, hydraulic oil, engine oil
- Gasoline, formic acid (as from 85 %), ethylene glycol