The Liverani INV Flexible Impeller Pump is an inverter controlled, variable speed drive solution. This is the most efficient and accurate method of variable speed offering as you are able to infinitely vary the flow capability, by means of adjusting the frequency of the electric motor between its minimum and max speeds.
Flexible impeller pumps, or flexible vane pumps, are part of the positive displacement pump family renowned for its ability in dry self-priming. Therefore, these pumps are commonly used when an application is required to have good suction lift capacity. Flexible impeller pumps are suitable for viscous fluids, slurries and liquids containing solids and gas in low pressure applications. Their sanitary construction means that they are also popular as a hygienic pump.
By using a flexible vane pump with gear box with twin output shafts, double headed options are available to generate either larger flow rates or higher heads. The INV MAXI DOUBLE 2Q effectively doubles the flow of the INV MAXI 80, whereas the INV MAXI DOUBLE 2H effectively doubles the head.
The standard build is supplied with the INV flexible impeller pump mounted on the trolley and supplied with a CE Control Panel with mounted inverter and a remote on a 15 m cable (On / Off / Reverse & Speed Adjustment).
Optional extras include:
1. Bi-directional radio controller instead of a wired unit which is water proof and can work up to a 100 m distance and is supplied with a charging station.
2. Supplementary 4-20 mA Connector
3. Timing System
Read our flexible vane pump guide for more information on how this pump works and the applications it is commonly used for.
- Pulsation free pumping action ensures easy pumping of shear sensitive liquids.
- Solids passage capability - 3mm (MINI), 5mm (MIDEX), 10mm (MINOR), 15mm (MAJOR), 25mm (MAXI)
- Dry self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve.
- Pumps can be operated in both directions through a reversing switch mounted on the panel.
- Pump head can be rotated and mounted in several positions.
- Wide range of connection types available including DIN, BSP Male & Female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Garolla, and Macron
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 Pipe Fittings for easy integration of the pump into existing applications are available on request to match any of the above connection types.
- NOTE: units are supplied with Garolla connections as standard with hose fittings, clamps and seals included.
- Pump heads are SS304 as standard. SS 316 available if required.
- Pump heads are fitted with dry-run protection devices and a supplementary 24V NC contactor for wiring in any external control devices such as flow meters, pressure switches or transducers
- CE Control Panel with mounted inverter and a remote on a 15 m cable (On / Off / Reverse & Speed Adjustment).
- Manual by-passes (MINI, MAJOR & MAXI) for manual adjustment of the pump capacity available. In order to retain the self-priming capability of the pump the by-pass must be completely closed on initial start-up.
- Spring loaded by-pass for the MIDEX & MINOR for manual adjustment of the capacity and use with a nozzle.
- Automatic drum filling kits are available complete with stainless steel nozzle, non return valve & pressure switch.
- Accessories include inverter drive for variable speed operation, dry run protection, pressure switch for automatic pumping, level sensors, remote control & radio operation.