The Boyser DS-M Series Peristaltic Pump is a self priming, positive displacement hose pump ideal for dosing applications involving viscous or harsh fluids, or where there is a high suction lift. The DS-M peristaltic hose pumps can produce up to 6 bar pressure while providing flow rates up to 90L/hr for the single head version and 180L/hr for the double head version. This dosing pump also benefits from the ability to self prime up to 8 metres and that it will not run dry as there is no mechanical seal to maintain.
The hose is available is a wide variety of materials allowing this self priming peristaltic pump to be suitable for a range of substances. The main applications for the Boyser DS-M series include chemical dosing, laboratory, pulp and paper, mining, pharmaceuticals, oils, shear sensitive liquids, slurries, food stuffs, acids, lime milk and muds.
Features of the DS-M peristaltic tube pump include:
- Self priming pump up to 8 m.w.c.
- 90L/hr for single head and 180L/hr double head version
- Able to run dry without damage
- Reversible rotation system
- Interchangeable rollers
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant
- Excellent accuracy
- Variety of drive options which include fixed or variable speed (with speed control)
- 230v, three phase 50hz / 60hz motors available
- ATEX approved
- Marine certification available