The Liverani INV BS Series is a range of flexible impeller pumps with inverter controlled variable speed and forced ventilation. These models offer all the flow control features of the INV series of flexible vane pumps but at a lower cost. It achieves this by only offering pump control from the panel; it does not feature dry run protection and the pumps are close coupled with extra fan cooling on the motors instead of a gear box.
Within the positive displacement pump family are flexible impeller pumps, which are also known as flexible vane pumps. These flexible impeller pumps are known for their capability of dry self-priming and are therefore ideal for applications where good suction lift capacity is needed. These pumps are often used for viscous fluids, slurries and liquids containing solids and gas in low pressure applications. Due to their sanitary construction they are also popular as a hygienic pump.
The INV BS covers only the MINOR 40 & MAJOR 60 flexible impeller pumps. There is a larger flow capacity available from the MINOR 40 due to the ability to operate the pump up to 1400 rpm. However the minimum speed is only 175 rpm for both models as opposed to 50 rpm for their INV counterparts.
Optional extras include:
1. Bi-directional radio controller instead of a wired unit which is water proof and can work up to a 100 m distance and is supplied with a charging station.
2. Supplementary 4-20 mA Connector
3. Timing System
4. Four Wheel Trolley
Our flexible vane pump guide offers more information on how this pump works and the applications it is typically used for.
- Flexible impeller pump with inverter controlled variable speed and forced ventilation
- Pulsation free pumping action allows for the pumping of shear sensitive liquids.
- Solids passage capability - 3mm (MINI), 5mm (MIDEX), 10mm (MINOR) 15mm (MAJOR) 25mm (MAXI)
- Self priming up to 6m without the need of a non return valve.
- Pumps can be run in both directions via a reversing switch integrated on the panel.
- Pump head can be rotated and mounted in a variety of positions.
- Requires three phase power supply due to 4 kW frequency converter panel
- Wide range of connection types available including DIN, BSP Male & Female, Triclover, SMS, RJT, Friederich, Garolla, and Macron
- Stainless Steel AISI 304 Pipe Fittings for easy integration of the pump into existing installations are available to match any of the above connection types.
- Garolla fittings and SS304 Materials are fitted as standard with Natural Rubber Impellers.
- A spring loaded by-[ass is available for the MINOR 40 Model and a manual by-pass option is available for the MAJOR 60
- Flexible vane pump heads are SS304 as standard. SS 316 available on request,
- Automatic drum filling kits are available complete with stainless steel nozzle, non return valve & pressure switch.
- Accessories include inverter drive for variable speed operation, dry run protection, pressure switch for automatic pumping, level sensors, remote control & radio operation.