Buy marine pumps with confidence
Castle Pumps have been specialist suppliers of pumps, pump spares and associated equipment to the marine and offshore market since 1982, with a customer base including ship builders, marine resellers, ship management companies, ship owners and offshore rigs. With the marine industry making up such a large part of our business, it has naturally become an area in which our technical sales engineers have expert in the field knowledge.
Castle Pumps understand that finding a trusted supplier is vital due to the potential costs and inconvenience caused by downtime; even more so for the marine market when there is little service available out at sea. As approved members of the International Ship Suppliers Association (ISSA), the International Marine Purchasing Association (IMPA) and the British Association of Ship Suppliers, you can be confident in Castle Pumps’ ability to provide you with a quality pumping solution.
The UK Agent for Azcue Pumps
Castle Pumps are the UK agent for marine pump manufacturer Azcue Pumps, receiving weekly shipments direct from their production plant in Spain and with a UK stock holding of some models. Azcue have been producing marine type approved pumping solutions for over 100 years, with pumps installed in over 10,000 vessel builds. With an indepth understanding of the workings of all pumps within the Azcue range, Castle Pumps can help explore your requirements and offer a selection of solutions.
Azcue are a single source manufacturer of pumps for all applications on board a vessel, and are in complete control of production with their own metal foundry. Pumps are available to match existing pipework specifications, making replacing alternatives with an Azcue model a simple process.
- Marine type approved by all classification societies e.g. Lloyds/ABS for independent verification the pump meets quality standards
- 100% pump testing regime to confirm performance of the pump meets the requirements set out in the initial enquiry
- Manufactured in Spain by manufacturer with over 100 years' experience, using materials from their own foundry for complete control
- Spares available for a minimum of 15 years after model discontinuation for long term servicing even if the pump is no longer produced
- Interchangeable spare parts with other Azcue pump models to reduce the on board stock holding required
- Complete pump packages from a single manufacturer to simplify the supply chain and remove hassle from having multiple suppliers
- Many models built to DIN 24255 for easy retrofitting into existing installations and pipework for easy replacement of other pumps
- Fast track production available to meet project deadlines and save shipowners thousands in demurrage and shipping delays
- Packed to ISPM15 as standard, ready for dispatch worldwide without extra cost or delay