The Pentax DP40-60 Electrical Submersible Pump – from Italian company Pentax Industries – is a fluid transfer pump commonly used for emptying pits, wells or cisterns. This sump pump can also be used for gardening and is completely constructed in anti-corrosive material.
Two models of this waste water pump are available from stock; they are the DP40 and DP60. These submersible pumps have flow rates ranging from 5M³H and 7M³H, max pressures of 6M or 8M, and a joint max temperature of 40°C.
For over 25 years Pentax Industries have been supplying products for the handling of water and fluids, both natural and synthetic. Pentax pumps and electric pumps cover a variety of sectors including domestic, agricultural and industrial, and provide you with a complete solution by developing your specifications based upon product type or family, and type of use.
- Polypropylene pump body
- Noryl® impeller (polyphenylene ether and polystyrene)
- Double lip mechanical seal
- Motor shaft: stainless steel AISI 416 with ceramic bush
- Passage of solids: Ø max 4 mm
- Depth of immersion: max 5 m
- Liquid temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- 2 pole induction motor with thermal protection
- Insulation class F
- Protection degree IP68