The Sero SEMIS side channel pump is a self-priming multi-stage pump with a totally enclosed canned motor, designed for applications within the industrial refrigeration, engineering and chemical handling industries. The SEMIS liquid ring pump is suitable for handling volatile or dangerous process fluids containing high amounts of entrained gas (up to 50%), and also valuable liquids needing to be contained and controlled.
This Sero pump’s design is horizontal, radially split, multi-stage, end suction, top discharge and foot mounted. The hydraulics used are standard for a Sero side channel pump, the pump c/w an axial suction nozzle and vertical discharge nozzle, and in order to improve the NPSH-value a special suction impeller has been fitted.
For more information on the design and working of this liquid ring pump, read our side channel pump guide.
- Horizontal radially split side channel pump
- End suction, top discharge
- Fully integrated, enclosed canned motor
- Flow range: 0.3 to 7.5 m³/h
- Head up to 200m
- Entrained gas/vapour capability up to 50%
- Capable of pumping fluids up to 100°C
- Noise level below 80 dB
- Self -lubricating intermediate stage bearings